Eta: went back and bought the second one, switching to laptop. Just waiting for the email delivery, taking a little longer than earlier.

Sam’s is dead. On my iPhone it has the add to cart option but is out of stock. On my laptop, it’s just grayed out.

I am able to add it to my cart. You can't add from the website, need to add from the app. It doesn't show sold out, but I am not purchasing.

This is a bit confusing.
@wdw_dine_junkie used laptop

Remember this Best Buy post? All gift cards are on sale and some can be stacked with Ibotta! Let's get to the gift cards first.

Best Buy Online:
Note, YOU MUST be logged in to see the discounts
and Search for them individually (my links are NOT working).

View attachment 719869
View attachment 719870
View attachment 719871
View attachment 719872
View attachment 719875
View attachment 719873
View attachment 719874
View attachment 719876
View attachment 719877

Ibotta is offering bonus cashback when buying the following gift cards from Best Buy:
  • $25 Buffalo Wild Wings – $2 bonus cashback
  • $50 Domino’s – $2 bonus cashback
  • $50 Total Wine – $2 bonus cashback
  • $100 Gap Options – $5 bonus cashback
  • $100 DoorDash – $5 bonus cashback
  • $200 Airbnb – $10 bonus cashback
  • Direct link to offer
  • Limit 1 per brand.
  • Expires 11/20/22. GCG
Other Offers:
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back, Up To $25 Back
    • Expires 12/01/22. GCG
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $250 & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 12/15/22. GCG
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: Earn 10% back until a $25 back maximum is reached.
    • Expires 12/15/22. GCG
    • Expires 12/29/22. DOC
  • Cashback Monitor
  • Also check Ibotta
  • US Bank Shopper Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card 6% back
  • Chase Freedom/Freedom Flex 5% 4Q: PayPal
  • Discover 5% 4Q: Apple Pay
    • Expires 12/01/22. GCG
Is this for ANY Chase credit card? For example I have a CHASE Disney card. Do I need to activate anything, or do I just go to the store & buy $250 in Disney Gift Cards and get a $25 credit to my statement?? Wonder if I'd also earn Disney Points on that?

Also I see the same offer but different expiration dates. Does that mean I can repeat the same process and buy another $250 on the 2nd and count towards the one that expires on the 15th?

Sorry, Super new to this concept and learning.

• Expires 12/01/22. GCG
Is this for ANY Chase credit card? For example I have a CHASE Disney card. Do I need to activate anything, or do I just go to the store & buy $250 in Disney Gift Cards and get a $25 credit to my statement?? Wonder if I'd also earn Disney Points on that?

Also I see the same offer but different expiration dates. Does that mean I can repeat the same process and buy another $250 on the 2nd and count towards the one that expires on the 15th?

Sorry, Super new to this concept and learning.

As long as you have the Best Buy chase offer on your card, you can use it. Yes, you need to click on the offer to activate it.
Yes, if you see the offer on other chase cards, you can repeat the process provided you activate them through your chase account.
When using the same CB website, give a little separation from purchases, like an hour. Which site are you using?

This is what I'm seeing online with the link provided, granted I'm not a member but it looks available to me.

View attachment 720087

If you look at the text in your photo above, it says it starts 11/24. I'm a member and, on browser, the link definitely exists but with a greyed out option for adding to cart. The app (android) is now also showing the "Get Ready" text with an 11/24 start date and no way to add to cart, so they seem to have closed the loophole where you can purchase early.

If you look at the text in your photo above, it says it starts 11/24. I'm a member and, on browser, the link definitely exists but with a greyed out option for adding to cart. The app (android) is now also showing the "Get Ready" text with an 11/24 start date and no way to add to cart, so they seem to have closed the loophole where you can purchase early.
You need to be on the app and it's not working for android users. You add the gift card to a list, then from the list, add it to your cart to check out,

• Expires 12/01/22. GCG

@Tink113
  • Make sure you copy & paste your CC offers on a word document including expiration date. This will prevent you from using the offer twice as you'll only get paid once.
  • Keep a spreadsheet on ALL purchases:
    • Date of Purchase / Method of Payment / Store / Order # / Item Purchased /
  • When you receive the gift card add the following to your spread sheet:
    • Last 4 digits of Gift Card / CC Offer or Discounts / CB site used / Grand Total
  • If you purchase in-store, save your receipts.
    • Write down GC # on the back of receipts.
    • Keep the GC with the receipt.
    • And add the info to your spreadsheet
  • If you consolidate your DGC, keep ALL your cards until after your trip is complete. If anything goes wrong you'll have proof of purchase and be able to match your gift cards to the receipts.
    • Disney requires proof of purchase.
    • They might ask you how much you transferred, which card to and when.
  • Just be prepared!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

I was able to use the Sams app on my iPhone to add the DGC to my list and checkout from there. This was at 11:35 EST. I received the email with eCard link at 11:41. Thank you wdw_dine-junkie!
You're welcome. I still haven't gotten my second $200 one. I should've pulled the trigger on both at the same time :(

Thanks for the alert about the Sam’s Club deal going live early. Just wondering if that is the same deal as the one we were waiting for to go live 12:01am Thanksgiving day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter