When you select to use Paypal to pay it will give you a new total with the discounted amount prior to finalizing payment.

I’ll admit to being technologically challenged, but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to even get PayPal as a payment option in my Target cart. 🤔 I would love to take advantage of this PayPal deal, so any help would be greatly appreciated (I googled without success 🤦🏼‍♀️).

Hmmm with the Target deal, I see that the $30 is coming off when I check out with Paypal but the total on Target is still showing as $300. Is that normal?

I’ll admit to being technologically challenged, but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to even get PayPal as a payment option in my Target cart. 🤔 I would love to take advantage of this PayPal deal, so any help would be greatly appreciated (I googled without success 🤦🏼‍♀️).

Go all the way through the check out process to where it lets you select payment method. If you have a Target card, there is a sentence below the payment box that says, 'select other method of payment'. When you click that, several options come up in next screen. One of them is PayPal. Click that and check out but make sure that the correct amount with discount pops up in the PayPal window.

You can always try and add it to your cart. When you select to use Paypal to pay it will give you a new total with the discounted amount prior to finalizing payment. If it does not work you can just cancel.
Thanks it does work. I have a Chase IHG that was mailed Tuesday. I'll wait and see if that comes in by September 1 and I'll use that to get some quick spend.

Go all the way through the check out process to where it lets you select payment method. If you have a Target card, there is a sentence below the payment box that says, 'select other method of payment'. When you click that, several options come up in next screen. One of them is PayPal. Click that and check out but make sure that the correct amount with discount pops up in the PayPal window.

Ok, thank you so much!😅 I’m going to give it another try!

Just ordered $250 of Disney physical gift cards. Used PayPal offer to save 10% ($25). And I used a virtual VISA that I got for 10% off. And free shipping. Not too shabby?
This^ Don't really need Disney but could use Home Depot, sweet deal! :thumbsup2

I don't understand that. Rakuten shows "up to 1% on eBay" when buying something listed on eBay, not PayPal.
This was also reported on slickdeals that the combination doesn't work. Good on you if it did but I just don't get how.
I am definitely not an expert on using Rakuten, I just use it when it pops up. When I went to the Target site, Rakuten was available and then I got the Rakuten "congrats" pop up after my checkout. Just checked my Rakuten acct and it does show the Target cash back transaction so hopefully it worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter