I'm using my computer and not the app
Though I did find it
View attachment 599787
It was frustrating trying to find it too. I went to "My PayPal" , then to deals until I found it. It's mentioned you need to save the offer twice
When I saved it the second time, another screen came up saying "It's been saved to your wallet.' :thumbsup2 Pain to get this one for sure!

EDIT to add: Several are reporting cancellations on gift card purchases on Slickdeals

Seems to be targeted as I cannot see it on the website of app.

I'm using my computer and not the app
Though I did find it
View attachment 599787
It was frustrating trying to find it too. I went to "My PayPal" , then to deals until I found it. It's mentioned you need to save the offer twice
When I saved it the second time, another screen came up saying "It's been saved to your wallet.' :thumbsup2 Pain to get this one for sure!

EDIT to add: Several are reporting cancellations on gift card purchases on Slickdeals
I had success with the Paypal 10% off Target offer. I logged into my Paypal account, selected deals, and the large banner immediately popped up. Click once to read the details. Click a second time to save the offer. I then purchased a $500 Disney gift card, email delivery, at Target. I checked out via Paypal, used Discover for an extra 5% back this quarter. I was charged $450 for $500 gift card after immediate PayPal discount. The gift card was in my email inbox within 20 minutes of placing the order.

Last edited:
Just checked Paypal and cannot locate the offer. I only see these 2:

View attachment 599779

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks

I logged out of paypal and logged back in three times and the third time the banner showed up on top when I went to the deals page. So you should log out and log back in a few times until it hopefully shows up.

I logged out of paypal and logged back in three times and the third time the banner showed up on top when I went to the deals page. So you should log out and log back in a few times until it hopefully shows up.

Awesome, thanks for this. Was able to get the banner trying a couple time using a browser login.

Added Offers ~ 8/26/21

Discount District
Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop:
  • Earn 3x Points On Mastercard Gift Cards
  • Earn 10x Points On Apple Gift Cards
    • Offer valid August 27 to September 2, 2021. GC Galore
Giant Eagle: Buy $250 Lowe’s Gift Card For $225
In-store Only. Limit 1 per household.​
Expires 9/06/21. GC Galore

Warehouses
BJ's Offers:

I had to do it twice, worked for me too.
I have never done one of these, so I choose Paypal when I check out at Target, and then it lets me use the credit card I have saved on Paypal?

Yes, and Discover is 5% cb this quarter. Just make sure you check your balance.

I also was able to successfully redeem the 10% off at Target through PayPal. I purchased $500 worth of Disney gift cards. I don't have Discover, but did use Rakuten for an extra 1%.

I also used my 2 Chase Best Buy 10% off offers last night for Disney gift cards. Has not posted yet to my acct, but hopefully it will.

I also was able to successfully redeem the 10% off at Target through PayPal. I purchased $500 worth of Disney gift cards. I don't have Discover, but did use Rakuten for an extra 1%.

I also used my 2 Chase Best Buy 10% off offers last night for Disney gift cards. Has not posted yet to my acct, but hopefully it will.

I don't understand that. Rakuten shows "up to 1% on eBay" when buying something listed on eBay, not PayPal.
This was also reported on slickdeals that the combination doesn't work. Good on you if it did but I just don't get how.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter