UPDATED DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge #16 (07/30 to 08/06)

Wow ladies!!! I'm loving what everyone has done with this template!! I know it's a template I'll use over and over. Thank you again Bernie-Ann!!! This challenge was awesome!
:cheer2:

01.jpg

Congratulations Ladies! I'll be sending you a PM shortly with details of how to claim your prize.

Also a BIG thank you to everyone - I had a blast doing this challenge! :cheer2:

Congratulations, Yzerbear and Susan!! And, to everyone who posted a LO, they were all winners. Great challenge!

Congratulations!

And how do you ever choose? I'd never be able to - they are all so great.

This was fun. I'll have to enter the next one, too.

I'm so happy! :) Thank you Bernie-Ann!

Since I already have this kit (it is absolutely gorgeous BTW!!!), I would like give it to someone else. Let me look through all the entries and pick someone. I'll post who I choose a bit later after I review all the entries. ;) :)

Thank you again for the awesome challenge Bernie-Ann!!! :)

Congrats! I can't see the graphic, but it looks like Yzerbear and Susan are winners from another post. (My work blocks Photobucket, so I can't see anything from there...even my own layout ;-) )

Again, since I already have this kit I would like to give my prize to another contestant. I put the names of my top 5 in my laptop bag and drew out a name. The lucky person was: QUILTYMOM. The photos you used were so cute. Absolutely hilarious!

Bernie-Ann,
Can you please sent my prize to Quiltymom. :) Thank you. :)

Melissa,

Thank you. How sweet of you! :grouphug: And thank you for the comments on the photos. The PhotoPass photographer was having a blast taking shots - he must've taken about 12, and along with the ones I took the event was well documented. And I admit that if it wasn't for this challenge, I wouldn't have done anything special with them - I had just included them in a collage with other China pics.

And on another note, since I will most likely be participating in these challenges, could someone please let me know how I could get involved in hosting? Since I'm a newbie I'll most likely want to wait a couple of weeks to see how things go, but I don't want to skip out on my duties as a player. Plus, it will keep me motivated to try something new and break out of my scrapping rut that I seem to be in these days. Thanks!

Thanks! The kit is wonderful and I can't wait to use it. Thanks Bernie Ann for a fabulous challenge! Your template was so wonderful to work with and your prizes are awesome! I think we should do more template challenges in the future!

The layouts this week were FABULOUS! It never ceases to amaze me at the the talent in our group. I'm so glad we're doing this. :cheer2:

So far, I've been able to participate in every challenge. Thanks so much for helping me get my scrapbook done! You all are the best!

Thanks again Bernie Ann, and to Britt and Erica, too! :flower3:

Ladies, I am not sure if there are "rules" per say with these set ups, but I will go into withdrawal without a week 17 scrap challenge! I would be happy to host if not stepping on anyones toes?! Or if someone is in the loop of deciding how these things get hosted and wants to post to let us know ... I'm sure I'm not the only one anxious for week 17 :cutie:

Ladies, I am not sure if there are "rules" per say with these set ups, but I will go into withdrawal without a week 17 scrap challenge! I would be happy to host if not stepping on anyones toes?! Or if someone is in the loop of deciding how these things get hosted and wants to post to let us know ... I'm sure I'm not the only one anxious for week 17 :cutie:

I'm ready for week 17, too! Let's go! :yay:

PLEASE do! Can I do week 18? I would love to host one sometime, so while we're talkin' about it...

Sleepingbean,

I say go for it!!! :) Though maybe make it just a mini challenge so that it ends on Tuesday so we can still use the schedule we had been doing.

And to help alleviate some of the confusion and to keep track of everything, I posted a sign up thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=26782268#post26782268

So if you want to host, sign up there. :) I have Sleepingbean down for #17 and Terri for #18.

Thank you, Yzerbear, for the gift! That was so sweet of you. It is a wonderful kit. I'll have to do a nice LO of DD with it.

I wouldn't mind hosting sometime, but being new to this, what would I need to do in order to host? Thanks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter