UPDATED 11/17/02 We are all going to WDW during 2002 DISCON-II A Gathering of Friends

Hi Everyone!

I have been so busy with work, and I am always on the DVC board - so I had no idea there was soooooo much stuff going on at DISCon this year. Nor did I realize I had a trip to NY scheduled the same weekend! (ugh)

Well, after seeing all the stuff and all the people who are coming, I cancelled NY and signed up yesterday for DISCon. Yaaaaa!

Anyway - where in the world do I start to sign up for all the mini meets?!?!
I printed three schedules yesterday and I'm trying to get them all straight..it seems Ray's thread has it all...pages & pages of printed material...my mind is boggled by all the choices. Anyway, I want to meet everyone, so I hope to see you all there!

All the best,
Shontell

Woohoo. Way to go Shontell. I finally get to meet you in person. Patinmn has condensed Ray's DISmeet information into a slightly smaller form that might be easier to digest. If you have any specific questions that I can answer, please don't hesitate to PM me. Welcome aboard.

Updated your parade list and host thingie, KimRaye, and updated Brisully's fishing time, place, cost, etc.

disneycub, updated your spectromagic and FitS meeting place at the Swan etc. and some other things.

The boss left his computer door open at work...lol. don't tell!

nice to meet u lol,
we will be stayying at the BOARDWALK VILLAS
on the dates of NOV30 - dec 5th then we have to go on a cruise on the wonder lol

Hey everyone let's get Hygiene99 (Jen & Peter) to come to Jellyrolls. :) I had the pleasure of cruising with them on the Magic Halloween cruise 2000.

We are also all meeting up in the Boardwalk courtyard between 7-9pm on the 4th.

You <b>have</b> to go on a cruise, Hygiene99, you poor thing ;)

I hope to meet you :)

Hi, Hygiene99. Welcome to the DIS. I would love to meet you, too.

I'll be at Jellyrolls, too.

I'm sorry that I can't update(edit) your name on this unofficial list until I get to a real computer. When I use my WebTV, I might lose most of the pages...lol(limited memory). And the library is closed on thanksgiving, and I'll be driving down to WDW early Friday morning.

I'm sorry.

Ray :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter