UPDATED 11/17/02 We are all going to WDW during 2002 DISCON-II A Gathering of Friends

Ray that is the single most impressive peice of work I have ever seen in a thread.

Thank you guys. That's nice of you.

I just updated some links, but I need to read through all the threads and add new names to the different mini-meets...lol.

I know that I need to change some times to. I'm going to try and go to the library this afternoon to work on it.

By the way, you know I do this just to help everyone out and for the fun of it...lol.

I just have to make sure and double check that my update went through. The Techies told me to keep hitting the submit button for about 15 minutes when I get the server is busy sign...lol.

hey ray me and tanya will be at beach club from nov30 to dec7 and attending many minis

Good morning, Ray! You've done a wonderful job here. :) :) Thank you for all your hard work.:) :)

Just let me know if you want me to add your DIS name, dates, and Resort to the list.

Ray :)

I'll be at the Swan from 12/4-12/8. Thanks!

JamesD, CrazyBoutDisney, and JamesD, I updated your information, 11/13/2002 at 1900.

Off to Taco Bell...lol.

These library computers are so fast.

Ray:D

JamesD, CrazyBoutDisney, and JamesD, I updated your information, 11/13/2002 at 1900.

Off to Taco Bell...lol.

These library computers are so fast.

Ray:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter