UPDATED 11/17/02 We are all going to WDW during 2002 DISCON-II A Gathering of Friends

Hi Ray! DH and I will be staying at the Dolphin Dec. 1 to Dec. 8. Shep and his family will be at the Dolphin Dec. 2 to Dec. 8.
:)

Hi Ray!!!

Myself and my 2 DD's Holly and Meggan (Sydally and Autochick) will be staying at the YC 12/3-12/8.

Linda

Ray,
I am at OKW from Dec 1 to Dec 8. I may try to move, but we will see!

Hi Ray! I know that my signature shows that I'm coming to Dis Con II, but I really don't get to make it this year :( :(

I'm hoping to make it to Dis Con III. (Crossing my fingers and toes!!)

Thank you for remembering me, and I really hope that you guys have a fantastic time, and maybe even think about me for a millasecond during Dis Con II!!

I'll be sure to watch the boards for updates and posts while you all are there.
Gerri

I'm planning on being at DIS CON II, but not 100% positive. If I can get the time off work (working in retail, it's extremely difficult to get time off during the holidays), I'll be in town from 3-9. Keep your fingers crossed!

we are about 95% postiitve my mom and i are coming

we are either staying at the swam or dolphin and we are going 12/4-12/8

:sunny: I love THAT picture! :sunny: And I love this list.....makes it exciting. :bounce:

I already booked the Swan for my dates. Yes, I could have chosen the All-Stars, but I need to be at party central. :)

I just made our reservations for SWAN. I have never stayed at either one.. SWAN DOLPHIN, is there a big difference???

I would love to stay at the YC, but can't pass up the 129 rate at the Swan

Dec 2-9

How about a mini-meet of "Ride the Mountains: Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain?"

Ray this is sooo much fun! :)

Could you add me to the UN OFFICIAL RIDE the MOUNTAINS meet? I CANNOT miss that one! Probably will do the DATW too... just not drink too much!

Well, it's dependent still on flights, but provisionally I'd say I'll arrive there November 30th and leave 8th December, staying hopefully at either BCV/BW :) :) :)

Penny :)

:wave: Should be at Swan from Saturday after Thanksgiving (or there abouts) to end of DIS-Con.

Hi Ray, it’s Emma the excitable here:D Could you please put me down for JellyRolls, (ive heard so much about last years visit here, it can't be missed) and also Karaoke at Kimonos (as long as I dont have to sing - it just wouldnt be fare
music342.gif

Also Dayna mentioned the possibility of a slumber party?, should that be included on your list too or should we wait to get some kind on confirmation?

I was also thinking of a summit plummit(sp?) mini meet but im not sure how many people would be up for it, Ive only done it once and that was enough:D

One last request if I could be so bold, could you put the name of the people under the photo at the beginning of this thread, it would be great to put some faces to names.

Thanks Ray & I can't wait to meet you!

Emma

Will arrive 12/1/02 and staying at Old Key West until the 12/9/01.:wave:

Having just come home from the Best Coast mini meet at DL/DCA I have to say count me in. This was my first experience meeting people from the dis and it was a blast!!!

I'll be there not sure what date but hopefully staying at one of the DVC resorts.

Rachael

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter