"UPDATE"Trees have been sent ! 3rd annual,DVC Christmas Tree, Sharing alittle Magic !

Are there tree skirts with the tree? Is that something that could be put with it as a "donation".

gamomof2 said:
Are there tree skirts with the tree? Is that something that could be put with it as a "donation".

I guess it depends. VWL tree #1 does have a tree skirt.

Bobbi :flower:

Gail & Joe said:
poohj80.....did they find your tree for you?
Not yet. Going to try again today. It was going to be a surprise for the rest of the group but now that I've spent over an hour in the lobby and on the phone, everyone knows what I'm looking for.

gamomof2 said:
No skirts with my trees.. not sure aboout the OKW tree.....

Pooh.... so sorry they havent found your tree yet.... I hope it shows up soon!!

Hi,

Just wanted to post a picture of the VWL tree #2. We arrived on Saturday at 12:30 in the afternoon. We waited about 10 minutes to check-in. CM at the front desk said room would be ready around 2:00pm or 3:00pm. I had only requested non-smoking. CM gave us a room (4531) that was non-smoking, upper floor, pool view and near elevators. Woohoo!, great room for first stay at VWL. We can see fireworks over the roof, and the water pagent from our balcony.

VWL tree #2:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=11838&sort=2&cat=500&page=1

Room 4531 balcony view
http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=11839&sort=2&cat=500&page=1

poohj80.......this is the what the carton looks like. the size is 36 x 12x 10. It is a carton from u-haul, but I taped over the writing on the outside of the carton with brown box sealing tape.

laydownwardrobe.jpg

I dont understand why VWL #1 tree is in the concierge, when the tree should be in bell service storage area.

Poohj80 i am so sorry that you are having a hard time and now the surprise is ruined.

I will pm Sonogirl and see if they left it with bell service.

magicalmcwho what a beatiful tree and boy did you luck out with a great room , Happy Holidays !

Oh, VWL tree #2 is just beautiful! Thanks for posting the picture!

Thanks to all the help! At last, the tree has been found!

vwl_tree_3.JPG

The VWL #3 Tree was in lost and found. HUGE kudos to Rhonda at Bell Services for searching high and low for the tree box and taking the time to check with housekeeping and Lost & Found (no one thought of this yesterday) until she tracked down the tree (yes, I will make sure her supervisor knows of her efforts!).

When I received the box, I realized the problem -there was no list on the outside of the box with all our names. The only info on the outside was the first family's name and VWL Christams Tree #3. I will remedy this when I leave it at Bell Services Friday.

I'm guessing sonogirl never got to use the tree last week, but found out she and her family are still here so will invite them over to at least see the tree.

Thanks to Gail for the cute decorations as well! We have added an ornament from our neck of the woods as well. ;)

Wow, poohj80 i am so glad you found the tree and it is so beautiful, Enjoy !
Happy Holidays to you and your family

The PantherFanStan Family just returned Sunday from our first visit to VWL and to WDW while decorated for Christmas. I'll try to post some observations from our trip later in the week, but I wanted to send out a big thanks to wdwstar for organizing the tree exchange and to bobbiwoz for donating the tree and the lovely decorations (and the nice gift). The whole family enjoyed the tree....especially DS14 and DS9. It really kept us in the Christmas mood the entire week (as if 5 millon lights in the Osborne Lights wasn't enough!).

Thanks again. What a wonderful idea....and a terrific act of kindness to share with others. That's one of the many reasons I love this place (DIS).

Stan

Stan... good to hear your family enjoyed the tree!!!

And Poohj80... Thanks for posting a picture! It is a cute tree!! Making a mental note, if our tree is not at bell services, concierge, tell them to look in lost in found!!! (((Hugs)))

VWL tree #3 is gorgeous! I love the decorations.

PantherFanStan, yeah, :cheer2: I'm glad you got the tree! We're looking forward to our visit with it late next week. This is the 3rd year that we've shared a DISboard tree, and our first time donating one. It's good to know that things are working out. You're welcome for the small present, I couldn't resist it.

poohj80 said:
When I received the box, I realized the problem -there was no list on the outside of the box with all our names. The only info on the outside was the first family's name and VWL Christams Tree #3. I will remedy this when I leave it at Bell Services Friday.

Glad the tree was found. :cheer2:

When the box left our possession at the end of our stay, the list was taped to the outside . . . :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter