Unused park hopper days and "pluses"

Tuffcookie

Enjoys an early hour of peace. Is a smart cookie.
Is there a way, before you leave home, to check your park hopper pass to see if you are accurate on how many days you have left? I like to think I keep accurate records but I don't like surprises when I get to the gate.

TC:cool:

My understanding the only way to find out about unused days is guest services at the park entrances.
They won't do it over phone

You used to be able to call a number and get the info, but they stopped a few years back.

It is my understanding that the CM who "check's you in" can tell you what entitlements remain on Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus tickets.

You can check at guest relations at the parks (and I believe DTD) as to how many days and plusses are left on your passes. CMs at the turnstyles cannot tell you, you have to go to guest relations.

Any Guest Relations location (parks and DTD), any Disney resort front desk or any Disney resort Guest Services can scan the tickets and tell you what remains on them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter