Universal Studios Tickets through Ticketmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please pm with the codes for 2 day 2 park for both child and adults?

We're going in about a month! Hoping we can get the tickets in time!!

Thanks in advance!

Would someone please PM me the code as well? I'm looking for the 1 day/2 park ticket.

Thank you!!!!!

Could someone please send me the code for the 1 day/ 2 park ticket. Thanks so much!!!!

I tried the link in from the first page and I receive this error

Please note that the Universal Orlando Corporate website has moved. Please contact Corporate Sales by phone at 866-886-5027 or by email.
Anyone have any idea why?:confused3

Wondering if smeone would please PM me the code for the 1-day 2-park ticket. Thanks so much!:thumbsup2

I tried the link in from the first page and I receive this error

Please note that the Universal Orlando Corporate website has moved. Please contact Corporate Sales by phone at 866-886-5027 or by email.
Anyone have any idea why?:confused3

I've already purchased and received my tickets, but I'd be interested in hearing others' thoughts on this, too. Makes me a little nervous . . .

Can someone please PM me the code as well? My DH and I are planning a quick trip for November. Thank you!

Sounds like they must be cracking down on unauthorized use of the codes. Makes me nervous, as we have tickets we bought using that code, and will be at US on 10/6 and 10/7. If anyone uses their tickets since this happened, please let the rest of us know.

I guess they've stopped selling tickets through Ticketmaster for now. They've sold them for several years, so maybe they'll start up again next year? I don't think I'd worry if you already purchased tickets and use them by 12/31/09. The Ticketmaster tickets have been sold for a few years and noone's posted on DIS regarding any problems. I guess it might make sense if a Mod wants to lock this thread now.

Sounds like they must be cracking down on unauthorized use of the codes. Makes me nervous, as we have tickets we bought using that code, and will be at US on 10/6 and 10/7. If anyone uses their tickets since this happened, please let the rest of us know.

We'll be using ours on October 7 and 9, hopefully. We may be crying at the gates together!;)

We used the tickets in August with no problems. They say valid until December 31, 2009 so I would not worry for anyone who purchased them and hasn't used them yet. They are a valid ticket with a barcode.

We used the tickets in August with no problems. They say valid until December 31, 2009 so I would not worry for anyone who purchased them and hasn't used them yet. They are a valid ticket with a barcode.

This is exactly right. You won't have a problem using them so don't worry. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread since the promotion is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter