Universal Studios Tickets through Ticketmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered 6 tickets yesterday and did not get a message like that. Did you go through the link provided in the very first post of this thread, and did someone give you a password to use?

I ordered 6 tickets yesterday and did not get a message like that. Did you go through the link provided in the very first post of this thread, and did someone give you a password to use?

I never got far enough to put in a password, but I didn't use the link in the first post here either. Let me try that . . .

BYC: Yay - it worked! :banana:Thanks for the suggestion to use the link at the beginning of this thread. I guess thats what made the difference. :thumbsup2

BYC: Yay - it worked! :banana:Thanks for the suggestion to use the link at the beginning of this thread. I guess thats what made the difference. :thumbsup2

Feels good to save a few bucks, doesn't it! If I could have gone for more than 2 days, the one week unlimited would have worked best. But since we only have two days penciled in for Universal, this deal was timely:dance3::yay::cool1:, and made me happy! I can think of lots of things to do with the $168 bucks I saved on 6 tickets!

For those of you who selected standard delivery for your tickets, do you remember how long it took before you received them? It says to allow at least 10 days for processing and mailing. We leave on October 1 - we should be okay, shouldn't we? I keep forgetting how close our trip is!:goodvibes

Ho guys,

Can i please get the password from any of you. I'm hoping to book for october/nov trip.

Thanks,

For those of you who selected standard delivery for your tickets, do you remember how long it took before you received them? It says to allow at least 10 days for processing and mailing. We leave on October 1 - we should be okay, shouldn't we? I keep forgetting how close our trip is!:goodvibes

I chose standard delivery and it took about 2 full weeks from the time I ordered until it arrived.

Hi, I was just wondering if some one has purchased their tickets thru Ticketmaster with the code and already used them. I was just curious if when Universal scanned your tickets, did they ask for prove that you work for a specific company. Thanks

Hi, I was just wondering if some one has purchased their tickets thru Ticketmaster with the code and already used them. I was just curious if when Universal scanned your tickets, did they ask for prove that you work for a specific company. Thanks

We used them without any issues. There's a barcode on the ticket that you scan right at the gate (bypassing the ticket booths) and walk in.

Please if someone could pm me the password, I would be grateful!
Going for my birthday!

Stephanie

We used them without any issues. There's a barcode on the ticket that you scan right at the gate (bypassing the ticket booths) and walk in.
Thanks. I called the phone # that is on the site to call if you have any questions (was just wanting to make sure there were no black out dates for the 1 day/2 park pass since we plan to go on Thanksgiving Day), and the lady I spoke with was rather rude, and kept trying to get out of me what company I work for. That is what warranted me to ask my original question. Glad to know you didn't have any problems. I figured someone would have already addressed that issue if it had arisen, but just wanted to make sure. Thank you so much for helping me save some $:)

I also called the number sometime back before I purchased the tickets, and was given a similar answer. Apparently, this website, and the passwords are some kind of a corporate discount that is only supposed to be offered if you work for a company that is partnered with Universal, so they do have the right to ask you for a company ID at the gates, even if some gate attendants have not, they should be verifying this information. I decided not to purchase the tickets because I felt it a bit unethical to use a discount that was not intended for my use, and just purchased the regular tickets. I did not want to risk having a problem at the gates.

Anyone that has ordered tickets through this link, please report back when you get them, or after you use them, so the rest of us can know what to expect. I am curious about the second day. The email I got from TicketMaster says the second day is good for anytime (no expiration??). Or, like the one for sale on the Universal site, is it good only for use within a week? Just curious what to expect. Thanks!

BYC, the 2 day tickets are a good deal.

the second day can be used anytime, the ones you can buy from UO don't expire.

Read my FREAKING OUT post!(New Thread) I am anxiously awaiting Ticketmaster's response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter