Universal Studios: Kung Fu Panda?

ArielSparrow

wanderin' free
I want to watch Kung Fu Panda but just haven't gotten around to it yet. I see that there is an attraction at Universal so I wanted to finally watch the movie(s) before I go, thinking there's only 2. I see there's actually 3, some shorts, and TWO animated series!? As someone who is interested but doesn't have a whole lot of time before the trip, how much do I need to see (I get that you could go on Shrek without having seen the movie, but it's better to have seen the first one - is this a similar case)?

I suppose if you watch the first movie, you’d probably enjoy the attraction more since you would be familiar with the characters.

But really, you don’t need much of a working knowledge of Kung Fu Panda to experience the Kung Fu Panda attraction. The attraction is pretty much a self-contained short, so as long as you understand that there is a panda that does kung fu… you’ve pretty much got it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter