Universal Studios Harry Potter London Diagon Alley Expansion Pictures

My DD11 lives, eats, breathes and sleeps Harry Potter - we went for a visit for the first time last May and for the first time ever, she was speechless. :eek: (except for some sobbing and crying and mumbling...;) ) We will be back June 16th and 17th and are hoping, praying and casting spells that this will be open for business by then.

For Full report, visit our site with over 30 pictures: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ycQ_Wm117Ho/UtoID1wmTHI/AAAAAAAAFOA/xvmxv5IvjaU/s1600/DSC00154.JPG

DSC00166.JPG

DSC00167.JPG

DSC00158.JPG

DSC00162.JPG

DSC00154.JPG

Should it be relatively normal, crowd wise, by early November? This is to be our first visit to universal and I don't know whether to plan for two or three days. (Staying onsite)

Should it be relatively normal, crowd wise, by early November? This is to be our first visit to universal and I don't know whether to plan for two or three days. (Staying onsite)

I think that would be a good time to go. I'd still plan on 3 days. I think that is optimal.

It will likely be slower, but not dead like it has been..I think the expansion will definitely make it busier than in years past.I would do 3 days

$140 for a one day 2 park ticket... Ouch... Let's see, for my family of 6 that's $900 plus food and drink... Let's just call it a cool G for ONE day at US/IOA... Wowser...

We went to US/IOA in Oct '12 and paid under $1K for 2 single park days... Seems like a bargain now...

toddinboston- yowzer is right!!! I would definitely have to consider a longer stay for cheaper tickets. The longer you stay, the cheaper the tickets are per day.

$140 for a one day 2 park ticket... Ouch... Let's see, for my family of 6 that's $900 plus food and drink... Let's just call it a cool G for ONE day at US/IOA... Wowser...

We went to US/IOA in Oct '12 and paid under $1K for 2 single park days... Seems like a bargain now...

undercovertourist.com has the one day for $132 and the 3 day for $146

Universal 1 day tickets are a little bit cheaper than WDW 1 day tickets.

Like glocon said, 1 day tickets are never a bargain.

My family and I are staying from Oct 25th -Oct 30th we can't wait to be there just bought our tickets. I bought 1 preferred AP and my husband and children I bought 4 day PTP passes is this enough time to see HHN and Diagon Alley?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter