DSC_0693.JPG

DSC_0695.JPG

DSC_0696.JPG

DSC_0697.JPG

DSC_0698.JPG

DSC_0701.JPG

DSC_0703.JPG

DSC_0706.JPG

For rest of pictures: http://allaroundorlando.blogspot.com/2013/08/universal-studios-florida-springfield_19.html

I saw a picture of the Hogwarts Express on another website,looks pretty authentic.

I really hope this (or at least part of it) is open when we go in May! pixiedust:

I doubt that it will be open in sections since you'll have to go through one major entrance to get into the area.

When the Wizarding World opened, we went for soft openings in May. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!!

This is awesome, I so can't wait to see more stuff on the buildings, really looking forward to this opening. Feel like I am busting at the seams. Can't wait!!!:)

Would it be cruel of me to send these photos to DD's BFF who is a major HP fan and did not know about the expansion until I mentioned it?:scratchin

Her parents just took their kids to Orlando in June....

I got a really good look at the expansion from the backstage area when I was taken out from Health services thru there this week..June 2014 official opening is what the Universal employee said was the target, so a May soft opening wouldn't be out of the realm of possible.Looks fantastic so far and the progress is amazing.I couldn't believe how huGe it all is .

This looks awesome!! I am so excited for the expansion. I love HP. Plus, it will definitely be open by the next time my family heads to Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter