Universal Orlando: The Online Epic

said, "Do you have ANY idea how that grass was made??? :mad: Do you have ANY idea how much the special chemicals needed to create the "illusion" of REAL grass cost???:mad: Well, I WOULD tell you, but then I'd have to kill you, so just get out of here before I have you banned from Universal permanently!!!" :eek: With that, Molokai said....

Karen :D

...take a chill pill, Earl, we here in Molokai live off relaxation AND wearing grass is our specialty!
ag00292_1.gif
Earl stomps away from her turning his attention back to the amorous MIB and MsDisney and says angrily...

You will never be able to get 9's again on MIB. I will make sure that the point values are constantly changing on your gun only and you will never get past 874000 with that he went...

..."I will have to do something else then 20 times a day. I will do Triceratops Encounter and Posideon's Fury a bunch of times! Where is the single riders line?" MsDisney chugged a beer and said...

"dont worry, be happy", i'm going to Jamaica, mon, I will bring MIB flashy things for our protection........

At that MIB yelled...Woman, did you not HEAR what Earl said to me??? I'll never get to do 999,999 ever again!! MsDis shrugged and chugged, figured it was time to find a REAL competitor and spies the delectable Barry Hom on his way to....

...his support group for soft talkers and messy eaters,:D which was being held today at an undisclosed (to protect their identities:rolleyes: ) location within the Hard Rock Hotel...unfortunately, despite his extensive training, Barry had not achieved agent status as of yet,:p so she turned her attention to...

Karen

Earl, Hey, she figured, I might as well go right for the top!!!!!!....Earl, self conscious with MsDiz attention..........

said, "Sorry, but I am already married to Universal. Why don't you try Bob Walker since he takes care of your kids so well?" MisDisney then...

went looking for Bob Walker,she found him in the cat in the hat ride where thing 1 and thing 2 had chained him into a car, he had gone a little bit mad after riding cat in the hat 270 times in a row, he was so happy that MsDis found him and set him free that he.........

... promised to adopt HER Thing 1 and Thing 2 and offer her FREE childcare forever! What about my THING 3??? she retorted. No matter HOW low a scorer he is, he's still MY MIB! Undaunted Robert Walker relents and adopts Thing 3, who shows up wearing a...

His spiderman underoos, keven then said where are we going to go Uncle Bob so we....

cruised on over to BTTF and hopped in the Delorian...instead of going to Uncle Bob's, they went to...

The Hulk where the normal coaster train was replaced by the Delorian when they dispatched the Delorian it went.....

clear across the country to USH on 6/9 so they could have a meet with Donna and Ohai at Spiderman Rocks, but when Robin heard about this meet she...

...on the head is what caused MsDisney to accept MIB899,999's proposal:p ........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter