Universal Orlando: The Online Epic

"Gosh, NO...Blizzard Beach at WDW...but I was too chicken to do Summit Plummit so Mickey and Friends...."

and MIB body surfed in the wave pool all day, afterwards they headed next door to play mini golf, when all of a sudden..........

(That's ok, i was too chicken for summit plummit, too)

Robert Walker appeared and said that you need to do it and he pulled all of them (MsDis, MIB, Thing1 & 2 to the top of the mountain where...

"....I'll show you how!" So he jumped and off he went, unfortunately, something was left behind......

MIB999999 grabed a sun-burned tourist, threw her down the slide to Robert, and yelled, "This is as close as you can get since we are not at Mythos". Robert reached for his cute new lobster woman when.....

he felt a tap on his shoulder and when he turned around he saw MsDis glaring at him...he stammered, "uh...what I meant was...

..."I meant where is Candy Lane? That's where I can find diamonds, candy, and flowers for the love of my life, which is you of course! How about a beer?" MsDisney then said...

"Smart Man!!! :D I can point you in the right direction then for THOSE things!!!" :D "I'd LOVE a beer but, unfortunately, it's only 9AM and they just don't start serving until 11, so I'll have to suffer through until then, I only hope I don't get the shakes:rolleyes: in the meantime!" :eek: So with that, the extremely relieved ;) MIB999,999 and MsDis decided to...

Karen

...just as they were finishing up with their ice cream dessert buffet, something went awry with the shark and....

...the shark said, "I love MIB999999! He must be mine!" The shark held flowers in her fin. MsDisney was infuriated and pulled out a knife! She then...

.... took a page from the "Lorena Bobbitt Book of Fine Carving" and prepared a new Mythos menu item.... called....

"Mako Flashy Thing Risotto" :eek: ok...so she was just daydreaming...she told that she-shark to....

"take a hike you mermaid wannabe", with that she.........

she decided that they need to take a ride somewhere. They were walking past MIB when the alien driving the stolen agents car told them to jump in then they....

sped over to the romantic Barney Show. At the end of the show, Barney grabbed MsDisney and said...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter