Universal next Saturday (the 16th)

I figured I'd let you guys know I probably won't make it tomorrow...sometimes life gets in the way...I have a friend in need...

So...I'll be there next week...for sure!!!

Sorry to miss those of you I haven't met...and Bob and Rocketman, I'll see you next week!

Enjoy Hank...Yeeha!!!

Karen

That's too bad MsDis, I was hoping to get to meet all of you. Another thing I would hope for is to be able to go to IOA every weekend like most of you, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

That's too bad MsDis, I was hoping to get to meet all of you. Another thing I would hope for is to be able to go to IOA every weekend like most of you, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Well, thanks, Emerald....you're not THAT far away, and you're not that young that you probably can't get here every weekend soon, if you really want to!!!
Do you have your license yet or are you close, and will it matter when you do (ie. will "they" let you come all the way here??:confused:) I think that it seems like forever, but you're very close to doing your own thing...

In my opinion, you shouldn't lug the big video camera...bring the digital if you'd like...but those old camcorders are just silly and only you will have any video to enjoy, really...besides, not many things can you realistically take video on, anyway!

Have fun, and we'll definitely catch up another time!
Karen

Well, I'm not gonna bring the video camera, even though it records straight to vhs, I would still be able to get the video on the internet. And the digital camera is unsure, but some sort of picture taking device will be brought by me, so no worries, we will have pictures on the internet to remember this glorious ocassion. And yes, I'm not that far away from getting my operators license, but it's the matter of money, school, time, and me getting a car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter