Universal next Saturday (the 16th)

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
Anyone going to be there? Barry? I am planning on going, get to Universal sometime around mid afternoon and staying for Mardi Gras. I see Hank Williams is the concert that night, would not mind missing that. :)

Hey! I'm going the 16th too! Hopefuly, I might be going the 17th but most likely the 16th. I'll be the one wearing the Spider-Man football jersey!

Barry....no on was interested so we kinda cancelled it. I can not afford to go there anyways....cheaper to go to IOA for the weekend since I have the annual pass.

Should we all meet somewhere to say hi or whatever at a certain time? I know I am not on this board much, mainly on the CB.

Do you all from this board wear the lime green ribbons when you are at the parks?

It doesn't really matter, I can make it out there at either park at almost any time except for maybe 9-10. It might be a little rough for me to make it out there that early. You, ERaptor, and Robert decide on a time and place.

Well, like I said, I'll be wearing the Spider-Man football jersey. I don't know what time I'll get there, but look for me anyway.

Well, I guess someones got to suggest a time;)

How about 2 at the Port of Entry wait time board? That way everyone should be there and is an area with little traffic. That's just a suggestion though...

2:00, Port of Entry time board, I figure that's a better meet spot.
Note that change ERaptor...

Mickey, Robert, you in? MIB9, MsDis, you going to be there?

MIB9's is always a possible on a saturday. If i can make it i will be at the sign at port of entry at 2:00 sharp. probably in my spider man shirt:smooth:

l'll definitely see what's going on and go hang out if at all possible! Ryan (Thing1) likes to do the coasters with other people too!

So long as RobertW promises not to punch either of my kids in the nose! ;) ;) ;)

MIB, you better show up at Mythos else they'll have to call all the area hospitals and law enforcement agencies!!! ;)

Karen

I will be there at 2 pm also. I'm sure he will get me back for his brother. I know from yesterday I thought the parks was going to send out a search party. Unfortunately I started the search at noon and then Mythos started getting worried after his wife called.

At least I was able to find them when they arrived.

Karen, hopefully Alex is OK from last night. I know that my ears are still ringing from the concert. It was awesome.

cool, I always wanted to meet some people I knew online. I could never make it to a con before, but me and my friend are probably going to be the only teenagers there though. Oh well, you guys you have to put up with our wreckless shenanigans.

Whats the difference. We are teenagers in adult bodies. We love the same rides that you do and will have plenty of fun.

Originally posted by Robert Walker
Whats the difference. We are teenagers in adult bodies. We love the same rides that you do and will have plenty of fun.

Boy is that the truth!:p Have a great time and ride the front of ICE for me will ya? Oh, wait, they don't let MIB on DD anymore. He knocked some kid's sneaker off during the near collision :)

How about I ride both (Ice and Fire) front seats for you. I would love to give you the credit. No they actually tie his feet back to the coaster before they set the train off.

Looks like it should be a good turnout... but ironically the person who requested the meet has not yet replied!:tongue:

BTW, rocketman here is a teenager... don't much like the music, trends, or anything of a "normal" teenager, but I am one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter