Universal/IOA/Seaworld Progress Thread ON THEIR WAY TO YOU!!!

I have a major problem too...someone died...will not be able to finish by friday to mail overnight for saturday - can I mail monday or tuesday assuming all works out on my mind?? When will you swap out? I'm all a blur right now. Sorry.

I'm so sorry for your loss. That's fine if you mail early next week.

Maria

Well, I have a major kink in my plans. I have been sick in the bed since Sunday and as soon as I finish this note I'm going back to bed. I have some major kind of crud. All my groups are almost finished. I'm not going to flake I will just be a couple days late. I promise!!! Really hope to be postal Monday. I will check in when I can. So sorry I waited until the last minute!!

That's fine! I don't think flakers email to say they would be flaking :rotfl:

So we won't think of you as a flaker for sure! Take care of yourself!

Already? I just mailed it yesterday! I realize that it didn't have that far to go, but that is incredible! (Were they ok?)

Already? I just mailed it yesterday! I realize that it didn't have that far to go, but that is incredible! (Were they ok?)

I know - fast fast mail cause it didn't need to be. Only when you need it fast is it a problem :)

They were adorable! Thanks!

Maria

Mail Call!

AWM
Tiggermei
Emilysmom

Thankfully, the mailwoman put a big ol plastic bag around them cause it POURED today - anyone else mailing please be sure all is double bagged as my porch isn't covered.

Everything looks so great!

AWM - thanks so much for the lego pieces - that is awesome! I had pics sitting around and now I have a little kit from you and 123sa!!!

Those who haven't mailed (angels are a slight delay I know) please update as to when you plan to mail. Thanks!

I'm halfway done...is it ok for ET if I don't do a 8x2 topper and do a paper piecing title instead?? I think it would look better...also for Clyde and Seamore I was going to glue together the paper piecing for that...two seals and a pirate ship..but do people want the die cuts separate so they can put the pieces together the way they want on the page??

I'm halfway done...is it ok for ET if I don't do a 8x2 topper and do a paper piecing title instead?? I think it would look better...also for Clyde and Seamore I was going to glue together the paper piecing for that...two seals and a pirate ship..but do people want the die cuts separate so they can put the pieces together the way they want on the page??

I'm fine with a paper piecing instead of a topper.

Ladies in this group - what do you think on the die cuts? I'm game either way.

maria

I'm fine with paper piecing.

I have a major problem too...someone died...will not be able to finish by friday to mail overnight for saturday - can I mail monday or tuesday assuming all works out on my mind?? When will you swap out? I'm all a blur right now. Sorry.

Hi again,

I was re-reading posts and want to make sure you don't spend extra postage for overnight - priority is fine when you get them out this week. Due to the angeling spots I have one delay so I probably won't complete the swapping till later this week. No worries!

maria

Okay, I'm finally getting over the flu. I have one group left to finish. My two youngest stayed home today, will we ever all get well. :sad1:
I'm going to work on these when I get off here and they should go postal tomorrow!! :woohoo: I'm sorry to be late, this is the first swap I've ever been late on and it is driving me nuts!!

Ok Gang put this in the mail box today and wasn't exactly happy with the Manatee group so I am making a public apology - you are each getting a 12x12 manatee paper w/ a baggie of goodies to make a tag including a Manatee paper piercing and embelly's to make a tag - buttons, ribbon, chipboard and tag (or not) I butchered my 12x12 paper so their is only 5 w/ paper and even with the extra week I took I couldn't get anything that was working or that I was remotely happy with so I figured rather then flake or send you sub par items I would let you each do with what you wanted with the items - i never thought this would give me trouble so again I am Sorry... I did complete my other group - seaworld general - rides and did like how they came out, sorry girls.. Michelle

so I figured rather then flake or send you sub par items

Wow, that is honest of you.
I'm not in that group, but I do appreciate that you appreciate the hard work that everyone tries to do for these swaps.
And I know everyone else appreciates that you didn't flake.
I totally understand the stress of trying to make something when you just aren't feeling like it is coming together the right way.

Thanks not exactly how I wanted to come back into swaping though. I guess it ended up as a do it yourself kit..
I tried to make a photo mat or jounal box out of the paper but they way the manatees were on it, it was HUGE so then I tried to cut around them and it looked silly so then I used my circle punch and punched out their heads and mounted like Deco squares but that look awful then when I got the paper peirced Manatee's from ebay again they were rather larger then what i thought and couldn't get them to fit on right so I gave in after pounding my head repeatedly on my scrap table ... UGH.. again ladies in my group sorry..

Thanks not exactly how I wanted to come back into swaping though. I guess it ended up as a do it yourself kit..
I tried to make a photo mat or jounal box out of the paper but they way the manatees were on it, it was HUGE so then I tried to cut around them and it looked silly so then I used my circle punch and punched out their heads and mounted like Deco squares but that look awful then when I got the paper peirced Manatee's from ebay again they were rather larger then what i thought and couldn't get them to fit on right so I gave in after pounding my head repeatedly on my scrap table ... UGH.. again ladies in my group sorry..

Hey - it happens to many of us where we have an idea that just doesn't end up right - I appreciate you putting the effort into what you sent us. Thanks for swapping!

I am the manatee group. I am happy to receive a page kit. DS4 has been in love with manatees since our first trip to Seaworld last year. He will be very happy to "help" me make this page. I have great photos from our recent trip, so while it is not what you had in mind, it will work out wonderfully for us!

Mine were mailed today. :) Sorry again everyone, that they were late.

Maria, I didn't send enough postage so, I will be mailing you a few more dollars tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter