Universal/IOA/Seaworld Progress Thread ON THEIR WAY TO YOU!!!

Checking in - Have been out of town for a work conference - worked on all the ideas..now getting the prototypes done...slowly but surely I'll get there!

Hi Gang I am hoping the rest of my Manatee items arrive tomorrow - since no mail today (waiting for items from e-bay) Ride items in process.. :)

Checking in. I posted on the wrong thread. I'll finish this up early next week.

Bumping to remind everyone this swap is due in just 8 days! Of course in my genius setting it up it didn't occur to me that the 21st was a SUNDAY! So let's say 9 days ok?

Please post when you expect to mail. Thanks everyone and looking forward to seeing everyone's work.

As for my own checkin, I am waiting on an order for some items that should arrive Monday to finish a few of my groups.

I've been working on these today. Hope to finish and mail by Tuesday. I will post when I do. :)

Maria, Susie is hurt so some of us are angeling.

Mickster said she could do Turtle Point and I can do Spiderman and Jimmy Neutron. I doubt mine will get there in 8 days though, but I can try.

Maria, Susie is hurt so some of us are angeling.

Mickster said she could do Turtle Point and I can do Spiderman and Jimmy Neutron. I doubt mine will get there in 8 days though, but I can try.

Just got Susie's PM - guessing she sent it to all? Thank you both and just let me know when you think they can be done and we'll work with that. Can't be helped and I'm sure we are all thinking of Susie getting better!

Ok - can anyone else angel for the following spots? If all else fails I'll take them but I'm in these groups so I thought I'd give someone else a chance.

Islands Group - Cat in the Hat ride - make 4
Seaworld group - Pets Ahoy - make 4

Thanks for helping out ladies!

Maria

Just got Susie's PM - guessing she sent it to all? Thank you both and just let me know when you think they can be done and we'll work with that. Can't be helped and I'm sure we are all thinking of Susie getting better!

Ok - can anyone else angel for the following spots? If all else fails I'll take them but I'm in these groups so I thought I'd give someone else a chance.

Islands Group - Cat in the Hat ride - make 4
Seaworld group - Pets Ahoy - make 4

Thanks for helping out ladies!

Maria

I might be able to do Cat in the Hat but let me get through the other 2 first. I'm flying blind here because I've never been to US/IOA or SW.

I might be able to do Cat in the Hat but let me get through the other 2 first. I'm flying blind here because I've never been to US/IOA or SW.

Just got an angel on the original thread for cat in the hat - AWM has signed up for that one! Thank you!

What's left is Pet's Ahoy - I PM'd cristina too since she had wanted more groups early on so I'll wait to see if she is interested. Worst case I'll do two in the same group!

Just got an angel on the original thread for cat in the hat - AWM has signed up for that one! Thank you!

What's left is Pet's Ahoy - I PM'd cristina too since she had wanted more groups early on so I'll wait to see if she is interested. Worst case I'll do two in the same group!

I saw that after I had posted. If Christina wants any of the ones I angeled just let me know. I won't buy supplies til later this week.

I've printed out my CITH clipart, but if christina wants that spot, I can use the clipart for something else.

Finished my shrek group and my sand castles groups today. Just two more to do....and maybe one more to angel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter