Unable to make dining reservations at 60+ days

ColoradoMom12

DIS Veteran
I have an on-site stay in July, 7/15-7/22. I am trying to make dining reservations, but I can’t do anything beyond 60 days. Those dates are greyed out. I’ve tried on the website and app to no avail. I tried yesterday also and it was the same thing. I only have the ability to make reservations up to 60 days. My stay was booked directly on the Disney site several months ago and shows up in MDE. What’s going on? Any ideas how I can get this to work?

Try bringing up each restaurant and click where it says make reservations and from the calendar select the date and time. Good luck!

Thanks. I ended up calling, and the person I spoke to wasn’t able to do any more than I was. I ended up canceling our resort reservation and booking again, and after I did that, I was able to make my dining reservations. Strange!

First I'd go on live chat on the Disney website and ask for the form to give permission for agent to retrieve reservation and fill in the form and them ask them to check why isn't it possible to make dining reservations and they have a look to see if your a day early or is it just a glitch with system. If everything seems to be normal them you won't be able to make dining reservations on live chat due to security and confidentiality so I'd ring to make the dining reservation pending on how busy it is you might be in a queue on the phone so I recommend putting it on loud speaker until you connected with the next available agent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter