UK room discount and free dining deals 2015...where to look!

Did you see on the UK site there is free dining for 2014, if you book all stars.

Been pointed out that is just says discount not Free Dining. Sorry jumped the gun.

Thank you, no I don't see the discount either. Do you mean on disneyholidays.co.uk?

:)

Another one not so patiently waiting for free dining here! Hoping to stay at either the beach club, yacht club or contemporary resort in the middle of August! Im so glad I've found this thread, counting down the days until when we can book! So excited!

Hi all! Another one not so patiently waiting for free dining! We're hoping to stay at either The beach club, the yacht club or the contemporary resort in August 2015, I'm so excited to book!

Sorry, I accidentally posted twice, my iPad said it couldn't post the first time, but it did! Technology really isn't my thing

Under the "deals" £36 pp for All Stars and Magical Extras.

Ah yes I see it now thank you!

Does anyone know- if FD does come out for the US do we have to book just the tickets with the US site or does it have to be the tickets and room together to get the discount?

I have done the math on the room and tickets and it is a little more expensive pp than booking via UK but this would be off set by what FD offer would save us.

Thanks for everyone's help so far :flower3:

Does anyone know- if FD does come out for the US do we have to book just the tickets with the US site or does it have to be the tickets and room together to get the discount?

A dining plan can only be purchased in combination with accomodations AND tickets (only exception if you're DVC or AP holder)

There are requirements for the FD deal on the US site
Usually you have to buy at least 2 days of MYW tickets as part of your package to receive FD for your stay

also note that US stays are limited to 14 nights per booking (21 nights for the UK site)

If you want free dining on the US site you can buy the package with the minimum number of days for tickets, and get a 14 days ticket from the UK on the side.
but you will have unused MYW tickets, and at $190 per person thrown down the drain to be eligible for the free dining, it might not be worth it at all

A dining plan can only be purchased in combination with accomodations AND tickets (only exception if you're DVC or AP holder)

There are requirements for the FD deal on the US site
Usually you have to buy at least 2 days of MYW tickets as part of your package to receive FD for your stay

also note that US stays are limited to 14 nights per booking (21 nights for the UK site)

If you want free dining on the US site you can buy the package with the minimum number of days for tickets, and get a 14 days ticket from the UK on the side.
but you will have unused MYW tickets, and at $190 per person thrown down the drain to be eligible for the free dining, it might not be worth it at all

Thank you! We are only going for 14 days and I think the 10 day MYW ticket will be fine as we don't go anywhere on the arrival day and we will do the water parks and maybe have a day off site for the other days as we'll have a car for 1 week.

Thanks for your help :)

Hello,

This is probably going to sound like a silly question!! As I see from here, the free Disney Dining deals may be released this Thursday. How long does the offer last? What I mean is, have I got to be on the website on Thursday to get the deal or will it be around for a few weeks? Is it best to make the booking on Thursday?! I'm a complete novice at all this!!

Thanks I'm advance,

SG :cheer2:

Hello,

This is probably going to sound like a silly question!! As I see from here, the free Disney Dining deals may be released this Thursday. How long does the offer last? What I mean is, have I got to be on the website on Thursday to get the deal or will it be around for a few weeks? Is it best to make the booking on Thursday?! I'm a complete novice at all this!!

Thanks I'm advance,

SG :cheer2:

This was last years offer released around 25th April 2013:

Receive Free Dine, $200 Disney Gift Card and 14 for 7 ticket
Book your 2014 holiday early and make family memories that will last a lifetime!
For bookings made by 1st July 2013 for selected arrivals between 1 Jan 2014 - 8 Apr 2014 and 27 Apr 2014 – 30 Nov 2014.
If you book by 1st July and stay at a selected Disney Hotel for a minimum of 5 nights, you'll benefit from these three magical offers:
1. FREE Disney Dining for your whole party throughout your entire stay at up to 100 dining locations at Walt Disney World.
2. FREE $200 Disney Spending Money to treat yourself and your family for even more Disney magic during your dream holiday.
3. Disney’s 14-Day Ultimate Ticket which includes unlimited entry to ALL six Parks for a price of a Disney’s 7-Day Ultimate ticket.

PLUS save 35% on your accommodation by staying at Disney’s Old Key West Resort or Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa.

A second offer was later released with $100 of free Disney spending money for bookings made between 2 July 2013 - 22 October 2013 and also free dining for bookings made between 2 July 2013 - 05 November 2013 for selected arrivals between 1 January - 8 April 2014 and 27 April - 30 Nov 2014 inclusive.

So you should have time to make comparisons on the different sites and then maybe ask a few more questions on the DisBoards and don't forget any extra savings like Quidco.co.uk, which is currently offering a 3% saving when booking on the Walt Disney Travel Company and Topcashback.co.uk which is offering 3.15%.

Good luck with your planning........

So you should have time to make comparisons on the different sites and then maybe ask a few more questions on the DisBoards and don't forget any extra savings like Quidco.co.uk, which is currently offering a 3% saving when booking on the Walt Disney Travel Company and Topcashback.co.uk which is offering 3.15%.

Good luck with your planning........

Thank you for this top tip!! I just made an account!!

I have been busy planning other itineraries for next year. I have looked at going back to Nova Scotia, PEI, NB or to California for the first time. The children thought they would like a Disney Cruise - priced up Baltic or Alaska. I seemed to have spent a lot of my Easter holidays on this. Here I am again ready to look at offers for WDW. After last year's awful weather I said never again in July. Yet Disney is just too easy - the costs will be known. It just becomes compulsive. The world is turning Disney and there's nothing you can do!

I have been busy planning other itineraries for next year. I have looked at going back to Nova Scotia, PEI, NB or to California for the first time. The children thought they would like a Disney Cruise - priced up Baltic or Alaska. I seemed to have spent a lot of my Easter holidays on this. Here I am again ready to look at offers for WDW. After last year's awful weather I said never again in July. Yet Disney is just too easy - the costs will be known. It just becomes compulsive. The world is turning Disney and there's nothing you can do!

This made me laugh this morning. Thank goodness I put my coffee down before I started to read it. :rotfl2:

If you're increasing the cost of your trip then there's no fee to be paid! I think further back in the thread someone suggested booking one less night than you need and then if you need to change dates due to flights etc you can add on that night to suit, which seems sensible.

Think the amendment fee is about £50, but don't quote me on that! I'd assume if the cost is the same you'd still have to pay the fee... but again I'm not certain, logically that makes sense to me though.

If you're increasing the cost of your trip then there's no fee to be paid! I think further back in the thread someone suggested booking one less night than you need and then if you need to change dates due to flights etc you can add on that night to suit, which seems sensible.

Think the amendment fee is about £50, but don't quote me on that! I'd assume if the cost is the same you'd still have to pay the fee... but again I'm not certain, logically that makes sense to me though.

thanks!!

Normally when I have booked for WDW I have booked with a tour operator - first 3 trips with Virgin and then last summer with Cosmos. Given that flights aren't released until 11 month mark are most people on here planning to book tickets, dining and accommodation and add flights later?

Normally when I have booked for WDW I have booked with a tour operator - first 3 trips with Virgin and then last summer with Cosmos. Given that flights aren't released until 11 month mark are most people on here planning to book tickets, dining and accommodation and add flights later?

We been adding flights later for a couple of years now. Depends on your vacation budget as booking a package you do not have to pay in full at time of booking. I find paying for flights is like paying off the vacation in 2 lump sums which is easier for us to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter