**UK Dis Girly Weekend - 'On The Way Home' !!' **

I don't know about you lot, but I keep looking at the photos and thinking what a fab weekend we had

Thanks again girls for a great time ::yes::

We truly did, Mand. I may have said this before, but I can't remember the last time I had so much fun. You're all great company, ladies - roll on next year.

Oh my word! Where were the chaperones? Please, tell me that no one drove a car--anywhere!

For all the misbehaving that was obviously going on for days and days, you managed to look a credit to your families in nearly all the photos. I must say the bunch of you clean up nicely. These glamour shots are a far cry from the typical end-of-a-Disney-day-sunburned-with-park-hair photos we usually see of you girls. The poses with desserts and drinks look familiar, though. I guess some things are the same after all, no matter where you move the party. The only fault I can find with these pictures is I'm not in any of them. Hugs to all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter