**UK Dis Girly Weekend - 'On The Way Home' !!' **

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Right UK Dis Ladies, After the success of last years Dis Girly Weekend :yay:

Who is up for a weekend of fun, plenty of drinking, eating, chatting and merryment.:dance3: :dance3:

This years UK Dis girly weekend, will be held in Cardiff on the 26th - 28th September. It would be great if you can make the whole weekend, or if you prefer just part of it.

The hotel we are going for is the Future Inn In Cardiff Bay (Link Below).

http://www.futureinns.co.uk/cardiff.htm

The cost of a twin which has 2 x Double beds, or 1 Double Bed with Sofa Bed for 2 people is £150 per room for 2 nights, so the price per person for 2 of you sharing is £75.00 for the 2 nights.This does not however include breakfast, but there are rates for that if you would like to eat at the hotel, otherwise I was thinking of Starbucks on the Saturday Morning and somewhere down the Bay Sunday Morning. This is a special price rate which is availible at present, not sure how long it will last, but it is a while away so I think we are ok with that price for a while. If you are happy with this price and hotel, you can book online or by phone.

Our Itinerary

Friday 26th September
Arrive Hotel
Meet in Reception for Drinks
Drinks- The Terra Nova Bar, Cardiff Bay,
Dine - Bayside Brassarie (7pm) - Cardiff Bay. http://www.baysidebrasserie.com/

Saturday 27th September
Breakfast - Starbucks- Cardiff Town Centre
Shopping/Sightseeing etc - Cardiff Town Centre
Lunch - Hard Rock Cafe (12.30pm) - http://www.hardrock.com/locations/cafes3/cafe.aspx?LocationID=364&MIBEnumID=3
Evening - Drinks - Salt - Cardiff Bay
Dine - Strada (8pm) - Cardiff Bay. http://www.strada.co.uk/

Sunday - Breakfast - Cardiff Bay
Travel Home.

As I said this is only a suggestion of an itinerary at the moment depending on numbers. When I know how many are coming I will then be able to book the dining venues and may need for you to send me a deposit to book, but will let you know that in time to come.

So then who fancies a great weekend in Cardiff, In addition to the above, we could also take a water taxi round the bay, or for those interested, you could see where they film Torchwood, or go the Dr Who Exhibit, see Cardiff Castle, The Millenium Stadium as well of plenty of other things.

If you are interested please post on here, so I can get an idea of numbers.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Looking forward to seeing you all and hoping you can make this date:thumbsup2

Oh yes I almost forgot, we do have a Disney Store here as well;)

Right so far we have:

DEFINATE- Full Weekend
Mandy and Kaylee
Jules and Karen
Deb and Tam
Nat and Joh
Claire (Chilly) and Theresa
Me

Saturday Day
Hilary

Train Times

Joh ~ Swindon to Cardiff Central arr. 1.23pm/Sunday leave 11.55am
Mandy & Nat ~ 11.30am Birmingham to Cardiff Central arr. 1.32pm/Sunday leave 11.50am
Deb ~ 12.22pm Gloucester to Cardiff Central arr. 1.32pm (with Mandy & Nat)/
Kaylee ~ 11.25am Plymouth to Cardiff Central arr. 2.43pm/
Tam ~ 1.19pm Kemble to Cardiff Central arr. 2.48/

Arriving by Car

Claire & Theresa ~ ETA 4/5pm
Karen ~ ETA 5pm
? Jules ~

COME ON GIRLS, I WILL KEEP GIVING THIS A LITTLE BUMP EVERYDAY, THE MORE THE MERRIER, WOULD BE LOVELY TO MEET YOU ALL.

I would love to join in, Sue! I've been waiting for this ever since missing out on the last one! :goodvibes

I will be there, both nights darling, Ian is going to take money of me each week and hide it, I am pants at saving. Your itinery sounds great fun, and all lovely places, you are right we have a top Disney Store. I look forward to it very much x

I will be there, both nights darling, Ian is going to take money of me each week and hide it, I am pants at saving. Your itinery sounds great fun, and all lovely places, you are right we have a top Disney Store. I look forward to it very much x

Goody!!! :cool1: I'll be there for both nights too... :goodvibes

Woo Hoo:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Great news Karen:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Great News Jules:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Just to say to all that are coming, if you know who you are going to bunk in with thats great, for anybody going solo, please,please dont worry, Im sure we can match you into pairs with your agreement, or if you want to speak to anyone you see on the list and sort it out between yourselves then thats great as well.:goodvibes

Jules and I will share - tho' somebody better keep an eye on our bar bill!!! :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

:banana: Yay !! Me and my roomy will be there (Kaylee where are you ? ;) )

I can't wait, the last one was a blast, and I'm sure this will be great too

I can't wait to meet you all :thumbsup2

I'm not putting my card down at reception against the bar bill, I hear that Karen has a dreadful habit, she seems to like those Kir Royales :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Jules and I will share - tho' somebody better keep an eye on our bar bill!!! :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

Woohoo, I'll finally get to meet you Karen - and about blooming time too. That's great that you're staying at the hotel too Jules, cos we all could've crashed at your house if you wanted :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:banana: Yay !! Me and my roomy will be there (Kaylee where are you ? ;) )

I can't wait, the last one was a blast, and I'm sure this will be great too

I can't wait to meet you all :thumbsup2

Mandy, it looks like we'll finally get together!!! I'm really looking forward to this trip - and I've never been to Cardiff before so I get visit the capital of Wales too... :woohoo:

Woohoo, I'll finally get to meet you Karen - and about blooming time too. That's great that you're staying at the hotel too Jules, cos we all could've crashed at your house if you wanted :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

there is method behind my madness to staying at the hotel:lmao: poor Ian with a mad bunch of girly Disers crashing the house. It is quite mad I live 20 minutes away and have probably stayed in Cardiff more than any other place, it is my fave place for getting drunk

I'm not putting my card down at reception against the bar bill, I hear that Karen has a dreadful habit, she seems to like those Kir Royales :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's so true! I'm an expensive date, Jules! ;)

Sue, is it ok for me to book mine and Karens room yet, or do you need to wait for numbers

I will definitely be there for both nights. Thanks for organising this, hon. :goodvibes

I really hope to make this one - just have to work out how to get there :lmao:

I am here roomie :) Have you booked our room yet?

Thanks for the organising Sue :teeth:

If you came to our last girlie weekend or you have never been to a meet before................please come and join us for a fab time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter