~~~ "U" sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

:thumbsup2
It has been a loong day and it is only 1:30 where I am....
My package went out this morning. Mailing from Granite Quarry, NC post office...they stamped and scanned it at 8:15 this morning. It is priority mail with delivery confirmation..# 03080730000007541981

The clerk said you should receive it as early as Tuesday but no later than Thursday.

I won't spill any secrets, but....there is something practical, something fun, something crunchy and something yummy in there...plus there is lots of DIS boards green!

:santa: Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, and save trips if you are traveling!

Patricia

Thanks for the update. Patricia.

The one I sent is encountering problems along the way :rolleyes:

Your Item's Status Your item was misrouted. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible.

Hopefully it finds it way soon. Receiver is out of town for now, so I hope by the time she is back, it is waiting for her ::yes::

I got your PM Nancy! Hope that package makes it.

Had a great train ride yesterday and a great day today!

clhcpaca have you mailed yet? Please check in and let us know.

HI

Using my daughter's ID...
My package will go out Saturday morning. Michelle and I finally found some "U" items today. Sorry for the delay.

Happy Holidays to everyone:goodvibes

HI

Using my daughter's ID...
My package will go out Saturday morning. Michelle and I finally found some "U" items today. Sorry for the delay.

Happy Holidays to everyone:goodvibes

Thanks for checking in, Cindy. Please post back when you actually mail.

Missy, that package was delivered yesterday (finally!!)!! Took a week with priority! Tis the season I guess. I had one other that was slowed down some, but not that much.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Nothing yet??

They should all have arrived or being arriving today or tomorrow.

Hope we hear.

"V" sign-ups will start Friday :yay: Hopefully we will have more people play.

I'm on the train home. I had a great visit with the family but I am ready to go home!

Glad you had a good time, Missy. Always nice to visit, but still no place like home!

When I arrived home yesterday, my package from Missy was waiting:

Umbrella picks
Uno card game
Unicorn
Ultra Curel lotion
USA stickers
USA tattoos
USA magnet from Florida

Thanks Missy for it all.......Cindy

:goodvibes

Nancy,

Just checked the post office tracking and you should get yours today when the mail arrives. It states "Package is out for delivery at 10:37 am Chandler, AZ"

So, if you are at work, it should be waiting for you when you get home.....

Patricia

When I arrived home yesterday, my package from Missy was waiting:

Umbrella picks
Uno card game
Unicorn
Ultra Curel lotion
USA stickers
USA tattoos
USA magnet from Florida

Thanks Missy for it all.......Cindy

You're welcome!

Nancy, I was kind of proud of myself for that one! My niece Maggie & I love Uno--we play it for hours. (as much as that kid loves techie stuff, she still loves board games & card games.)

And I am home. Dad just went next door to get the mail. We're going out to dinner, then I'll post about what was in my package when I get home. Can't wait!

:goodvibes

Nancy,

Just checked the post office tracking and you should get yours today when the mail arrives. It states "Package is out for delivery at 10:37 am Chandler, AZ"

So, if you are at work, it should be waiting for you when you get home.....

Patricia

It did arrive.

Patricia send me:

3 packs of "U"tz chips.........Bar-B-Q, Sour Cream and Onion and Cheese Curls
"U"no
"U"tility knife
"U"nicorn lollipop with a cute horse (or unicorn ;) ) attached to it

Thank you for the great package!!

Yours should be arriving anytime. ::yes::

;) Glad that it arrived.. I would have loved to send you the "utz" pub mix, but I was unsure if anyone was allergic to nuts...

So glad that you knew that it was a Unicorn pop...when I was looking for them, everyone was like "huh?":confused3

For a first timer, guess I didn't do too bad..seems that the Uno game was popular this go round.

Looking forward to "v"

Patricia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter