~~~ "U" sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out....only 4 of us playing this round.

Mail date is Dec. 23. Post here when you mail out and again when you receive.
We want to hear all the "u" things people came up with.

I am delayed the start of "V" until Dec. 30. Hopefully that will help with more people being able to join in ::yes::

I've got my name, but I have a few ideas I want to check out before I consider this complete.

And I will be joining in for V since that date is much easier for me. And good for me because I already had a few V items, LOL

I hope the new "V" date works for more people.......

My package is ready and scheduled for pick up Sat. :)

Cindy, we listed a bunch of ideas on the sign-up thread.

I will bring them over.

ugly
unusual
usual
up
unicorn
unique

and a Disney character or two
Ursula
Uncle Remus

U-shaped
United States
UFO
ukelele
UK
ultimate
anything "ultra"
umbrella

Mine should be going out Monday morning. I'll post when it is officially on it's way.

I forgot to tell you I will be out of town for Christmas! Just lost track of the days. I'm leaving Thursday, will be home Tuesday. Our neighbor will be taking in the mail for us. If it arrives during that time frame, I won't know until Tuesday. Sorry about that, Nancy!

OK, got it. ;):laughing:

And my package is ready, it should be in the mail tomorrow. (I'll drop it off before I go to work) As usual, I'll post when it's officially on it's way.

How are we doing??

Not sure what is going on with the one I sent :confused:
I don't think it has made it yet. I mailed 10 packages the same day and all but this one has arrived :( Hopefully today!!

Depart USPS Sort Facility
December 19, 2011
PHOENIX, AZ 85043

Expected Delivery By:
December 19, 2011

Just checking in - no package arrived. We leave tomorrow before the mail is delivered. Will be home Tuesday afternoon - evening.

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! I'll be checking in from time to time this weekend. (now that I have an Ipod Touch, I can internet from anywhere with a wi-fi connection).

Tomorrow is mail day!

Be sure to post here when you mail out so I can mark you off the list ::yes::

TODAY is mail day.

We still have 2 of the 4 to report mailing. Post here when you do so I can mark you off the list.

I will send reminder PMs this afternoon to the ones that have not posted about mailing.
No arrivals yet :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter