Two Great Solo Days in Disneyland and California Adventure! April 2023

If you're reading this trip report, then you - like myself - are likely a Disney Parks addict. What does that mean in this case? It means why would I head back to the hotel at only 8:30pm?! Out one gate and right back into the other one!

IMG_4838.JPEG

IMG_4840-2.jpeg

I knew it was Matterhorn's last day before going down for a refurb, so I wouldn't be able to ride it tomorrow. I also remembered it's an awesome ride and very different experience at night, so why not?! They didn't even have LL or single rider open because lines were so short (a lot of people lining up and finding places for the nighttime show, my favorite time to hit the rides), so I waited maybe five minutes.

IMG_4841.JPEG

IMG_4842.JPEG

IMG_4843.JPEG

IMG_4846.JPEG

So worth it going back into DL to ride Matterhorn at night.

I then wandered through Tomorrowland and decided I had one more ride in me. Buzz Lightyear's was a walk-on, and this is another example of the DL version being significantly better than WDW, so I hopped on to end the night.

IMG_4848.JPEG

IMG_4850.JPEG

IMG_4853.JPEG

Day two up next!

Were you there for the NAMM show? I used to work in the industry and had booth duty for many years. I was semi-local but we always got rooms at the Best Western Stovall's Inn. Looks like you had an awesome trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter