"Twelve year old lives life through online game", article

aprncess said:
lol sure it did....who...... the 12 year old girl and other vmk players, what..... disney and vmk game addiction....when....presently....where..... online and park frenzies......how.....causes grief among parents and cast members

You got owned. LOL.

Did you know that they took gullible out the dictionary? ;)

Here is a real life example:
When moved and also when I was banned my homework used to be really difficult for me to get... the only reason my english grade were so good was because i had nothing better to do than spend 3 hours on something that takes 15 minutes. Now that I am back look at my math hw for instance... it used to take me 4 hours to do it and a lot of work... now i can do in my head and it's not that it has gotten any easier we're learning the hardest chapter in the book it takes me 20 minutes max to do it. My parents think I should stop playing vmk just because I dont listen to them... Hey newsflash I did that anyway... Oh you're grades are going down... yes my grades are so horrible which is why the whole school district knows that I'm the smartest boy in my school(only out ranked by my best friend who is a girl) and which is also why people are giving me money and awards because my grades are so horrible aren't they... now tell me why when i didnt play vmk i got NO awards... you tell me people of the world is vmk really good or bad?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Very, very funny!

If this were a real story, I'd tell the parents to start playing VMK if they want to talk to their kids and especially if they want to understand what the kids are saying. I mean, the chat feature and limited dictionary are there for a purpose, right? :teeth:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

I am not in the same state as my grandchildren. We have VMK in common. It is so great to see a message each day from them, saying, "Hi Grand Mummy. How are you? I heart you."

Our families meet at WDW several times a year and we have such fun doing the quests together.

Here's to VMK.

Betty (Awsome Allye)

Very cute "article" - well written and laugh out loud funny! Imagine - kids wearing Disney themed stuff - park attendance increasing - congratulations to the writer! (would have been a perfect April Fool's day post!)

maliboomer said:
Did you know that they took gullible out the dictionary? ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hey look someone wrote gullible on the ceiling!

-looks up-

it gets me everytime...

DCA_MillionaireFreak said:
You got owned. LOL.
What I think is funny is not only did she get owned, but from what I see people who cannot spell wardrobe should not be critiquing other's work !!!

daviedude said:
What I think is funny is not only did she get owned, but from what I see people who cannot spell wardrobe should not be critiquing other's work !!!

Unlike the person who was writing that article I'm not a professional writer. However, I still have to the right to express my opinion, this is still America. And in case you haven't noticed DIS doesn't have a spell checker.

I still think it was poorly written, there was lots of things left unsaid and unasked in the article, like the child's point of view or the point of anyone that has ever played VMK.

that some folks thought it was a real article! HA! Relax people, have some fun...

I have this real nice bridge to trade, will take green flips or inferno.

Hmm, a bridge huh , well ill give you two sets of green flip's and three inferno's. But i want a long bridge here no short one's , after all then i can make it a toll bridge , LOL

Yes, I don't really care if the fake article is a sample of crappy writing. It IS a sample of crappy writing but it's still funny!

qruthie (the 'q' is silent and really is a spelling error but it's still funny)

She didn't get owned.
There is no indication that this is a joke by way of smiley or anything. I know I believed it until I spotted the little mistakes and lack of source ;).

And you're not being funny daviedude, you're more blatantly making fun of cat-herder, which isn't kind nor cool.

Be kind, children :goodvibes .

maliboomer said:
She didn't get owned.
There is no indication that this is a joke by way of smiley or anything. I know I believed it until I spotted the little mistakes and lack of source ;).

Oh but there is a source, lol. As I mentioned earlier, the source is The Daily Figment News... ;)

This is all most comical, I did not get owned as I was a clever reader and if you reread my original post you will see that I indeed knew what I was speaking about....and I stand by my statement it was very funny and congratulations to the writer, for I loved this tidbit of news because it is all a figment of my imaginaton

aprncess said:
This is all most comical, I did not get owned as I was a clever reader and if you reread my original post you will see that I indeed knew what I was speaking about....and I stand by my statement it was very funny and congratulations to the writer, for I loved this tidbit of news because it is all a figment of my imaginaton
I think you misunderstood. I believe he was saying that you owned cat.herder.

But, to be fair to cat.herder, I think she missed the point that the "article" was a joke.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter