"Twelve year old lives life through online game", article

cat_herder said:
Unlike the person who was writing that article I'm not a professional writer. However, I still have to the right to express my opinion, this is still America. And in case you haven't noticed DIS doesn't have a spell checker.

I still think it was poorly written, there was lots of things left unsaid and unasked in the article, like the child's point of view or the point of anyone that has ever played VMK.

I thought you knew it was meant to be a satire. :confused3
Guess not. And if it was written by a kid, I think it was done quite well.

oh now you guys tell me... well my story is true at least

I read the original post and then a few after..then decided to ask...Is Orsen Wells still alive? I just think we have the most talented, best group of people ever on this site. Ty, I enjoyed your creativity :cool1: :thumbsup2 :rotfl2: :tink:

lol as funny as this story was I am afraid it is sad that we (myself included) got so defensive. As I was reading it I first was thinking what is wrong for kids to enjoy Disney stuff and having something that brings them together even if it means poor spelling and incorrect grammar. Then as I really thought about it I realized there is no way that this could be true. Besides even if it was true, it is one person's opinion and if they really felt that way they could not really be a happy person cuz without Disney what is there ;)

LOL What a funny article! I needed a good laugh this morning! :)

Heh...it read just like the satire piece I had to analyze in my AP Language class. Mind you...I got a 5 (out of 9) on it.

Did people actually think this was a real article???? What about the line where the teacher criticizes Disney as she tosses out her Disney notepad? LOL!

jazstar87 said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hey look someone wrote gullible on the ceiling!

-looks up-

it gets me everytime...

I don't see it up there. I am looking but I don't see "gullible" written anywhere! :confused3

Loves Disney said:
"As well as that, I've been hearing from several students about a such ' Kaironzet ' who lacks of intelligence, by falling into fake articles. What's more, some students claim that he got ' owned ' " reproduces the second grade teacher, as she avoids laughing but can't help uttering a giggle.
Well, at least the teacher was right in something.

Very nice little joke ya' got there ^_^ I was scared it was true for a moment. Then when I saw the 'I hate to see my girl suffer like this" I knew it was fake ^_^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter