Tuesday's (a little late) Riddle

TRIFECTA HOOOOOOOTY!!!

Dart, one too late. Oh well, congrats on the trifecta!

Congrats Scouser!!!!

Ok 30 minutes till DH comes home... time to "look busy"

Thank you all

My first whoo hooty

Must go to bed now - DW is calling me, and I still need to get clothes ready to pack - we fly in like 36 hours time !!!

Night allpopcorn::

It seems she is always calling you to bed! See ya tomorrow.:hippie:

Is anyone else watching the American Idol try outs?:rotfl: Some are so funny. It makes me feel kinda bad for them. Ok nit bad enough to not laugh but geez if I was that bad I would hope a freiend,family member,coworker,eneighbor , aquaintance,someone without a hearing defecit would tell me I stunk out loud before I went on TV.

Holy Crap People.....TriFectaaaaaaaaaaa Hooooootyyyyyy! :banana: :banana: \\

Hello! I'm still not IN but I finally got through this thread. That tomato-headed guy, Zeebadee, is from the movie Doogal. There's a blue guy in that movie that looks almost just like him and is voiced by Norm McDonald.

Funny, I believe that movie was made in the UK, but most of the voice actors are American. Oh, and I think Zeebadee was voiced by Ian McLellan (or however you spell his name).

yet another man hanging out here with a plethora of useless knowledge! ;) :rotfl:

Ok bratboy!! Why the hell do you know this?

See above. :teeth:

Only on days when Donna's around. She's a blabbermouth! :teeth: :p

Uhmmmmm.....notice I wasnt even here that much today.
and watch it Brat! :mad:

I guess I need to find a riddle for tomorrow, huh? :confused3 ;) :goodvibes

Well, I guess I know who won' be visiting the riddle tomorrow :rotfl:

I'm scared!

Yeah, you're right. Work's too boring without being able to solve a riddle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter