Tuesday's (a little late) Riddle

Yes we drive on the left.. In Ireland they drive on the left too, but they are changing to the right... but so as not to be too drastic they are bringing in the changes gradually! (sorry to any Irish people here for this comment)

ok.. this is a serious question.. not sarcastic

how do you bring about a change like this gradually????? some roads left? some right?

sounds VERY confusing....

how do you bring about a change like this gradually????? some roads left? some right?

Yes we drive on the left.. In Ireland they drive on the left too, but they are changing to the right... but so as not to be too drastic they are bringing in the changes gradually! (sorry to any Irish people here for this comment)

I believe this is actually a joke - something to do with the Irish being a little less intelligent than most people.....:banana:

Thanks twinkie... I didn't think it could be the same thing... Who he was had been puzzling me from the time I joined the site until today... I couoldn't understand why my question should have been noticed by the tag fairy until I spotted the big ads everywhere...

No problem! The first time you said it I thought you were joking....:goodvibes

I like DVDs instead of TV... usually we just buy 24 at Christmas and only watch it on DVD but this year we are watching.... I am not used to waiting a whole week between episodes! :eek:

I love SSR btw... I'll think of you in the lap of luxury whilst I am at the POP!:)

TwinkieMama said:
Last edited by TwinkieMama : Today at 06:39 PM. Reason: then again I live in the country that can't grasp the metric system

Metric system? What's a metric system?

:p

I like DVDs instead of TV... usually we just buy 24 at Christmas and only watch it on DVD but this year we are watching.... I am not used to waiting a whole week between episodes! :eek:

I love SSR btw... I'll think of you in the lap of luxury whilst I am at the POP!:)

We almost did POP last time - did ASMu instead. Dont think there will be going back after SSR though

Dh and I bought each other 24 season 4 as our 1st wedding anniversary pressie.. lol...

Did I ask you this before... when do you go to POP???

I believe this is actually a joke - something to do with the Irish being a little less intelligent than most people.....:banana:

So are you saying that everyone who drives on the right is less intelligent?:headache: Is the joke that the changes happen gradually? or that they are happening at all?:headache: :headache:

Metric system? What's a metric system?

:p

OK that's what we use in the UK... it's where everything is divisible by 10 rather than by 12 / 16 (ie it's centimeters and metres, and kilos etc, rather than feet and inches etc)

I was going to put 'its cm's and metres, but thought everyone might get confused with how WDW cm's got into the conversation...

So are you saying that everyone who drives on the right is less intelligent?:headache: Is the joke that the changes happen gradually? or that they are happening at all?:headache: :headache:

OK the truth is that they aren't changing it at all... the joke is that only the Irish could possibly try and change it gradually... as no-one would know what to do...

1549-cartoon_car_accident.jpg

Yeah, its got a bunch of different names. Like the Trifecta Hooty.

is this it?

ahh no

and now the dreaded 40 second rule kicks in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter