True Blood Season Two **Spoilers Likely**

Grilled cheese/potato chip sandwiches for everyone!!

and yes Eric was sizzlin this episode...especially his wicked little smile when Sookie was sucking his wound or last week after he had threatened Jason.

After last week's "wow I can't believe how much is happening in one hour" episode, this was a much slower paced episode with some very thought provoking things going on, but definitely building to the end of the season.

Loved Sam shifting into a fly. And seeking out the help of Andy. How fun!

Loved Hoyt standing up to his mama.

Loved EVERYTHNG about Eric this episode. Such a wide range of emotions, from the calculation in trapping Sookie to the utter despair at Godric's decision. Plus, WOW hottness in bed! :banana:

I so wish they had longer seasons! I'm not going to be ready for it to end in just 3 weeks!

Okay, time for some pure silly TrueBlood fun.

Someone has created TrueBlood Paper Dolls! :rotfl2:

How fun!

And of course, ther first one, had to be the most fabulous one!

dolls.jpg

No comment on last night's show? You guys are slacking off.

I loved it - went by so fast.

No comment on last night's show? You guys are slacking off.

I loved it - went by so fast.

I haven't seen it yet! :scared1:

We joined some friends for a birthday dinner at Aritst's Point at Wilderness Lodge (fantastic food, crappy service) and didn't get home until after 11pm. We'll watch it on the DVR tonight!

I won't spoil anything, but just you wait until you see last nights episode.

Just building and building for an incredible season ending. Only two more shows left. :(

oh yes last night was good! too short though, only 45 min episode, whats up with that??

WOW!

Lots of interesting stuff in this episode!

And hooray :woohoo: Jason without his shirt pretending to be a god! :banana: How awesome was that?

Can't wait for next week.

But don't want it to end.

TWO WEEKS!

They're making us wait TWO WEEKS for the Season Finale?

ARGH!!!!!

So much good about this episode. The best being the Queen's suggestion for Bill and Eric. I hope they take her advice. :hyper:

I don't know what it was about tonights episode, but I felt like it was just dragging. I mean, it was ok but I was expecting a lot more action being that there's only one more episode left. Which from the looks of the trailer, should be pretty amazing.

Okay, now that I've had a chance to sleep on it, and think about it a bit, here are mythoughts on this episode.

Wow, does that vampire queen know how to throw a poolside buffet or WHAT!?!?!? :lmao: Love, Love, LOVE that character! And the cute Ludis fellow is one that they should keep around for a while! ;)

Poor Hoyt. He's going through all kinds of trauma this week!

Poor Jessica. You could see the anquish on her face as Hoyt dragged his mama outa Bill's house.

Jason. :rolleyes: He's got no clue exactly how clueless he is. The little "bonding" moment between him and Andy was kinda cute, though.

What the HECK is that egg! ?!?!?!?

Can't wait to see what happens, but don't want it to be over!

I want season three to start right away!

And now . . . the Jason Stackhouse paper doll! :banana:

Not sure why they bothered to make any clothes for him at all. :rotfl2:

The last episode was both hysterical and freaky - more than usual. I loved the fact that the queen is on our team and she's definitely got style. And Eric with the kids was awesome, especially the comments that he and Pam were making. Jessica has become a more likeable character and I actually felt bad for her. I just can't believe the season is almost over. Each week ended with it's own cliff hanger so I can't imagine what the end is going to be like.

And here's some more TrueBlood silliness!
600full-true-blood-poster.jpg

I love it!

The last episode was both hysterical and freaky - more than usual. I loved the fact that the queen is on our team and she's definitely got style. And Eric with the kids was awesome, especially the comments that he and Pam were making. Jessica has become a more likeable character and I actually felt bad for her. I just can't believe the season is almost over. Each week ended with it's own cliff hanger so I can't imagine what the end is going to be like.

"teacup humans" :rotfl2:

Tonight's the night!:banana:

Who else is excited? :woohoo:

Who else doesn't want the season to end? :guilty:

Who else is looking forward to seeing Jason shirtless?:yay:

ryan_kwanten5.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter