True Blood Season Two **Spoilers Likely**

What's up with the preacher's wife jumping Jason? I missed one episode a couple of weeks ago and I swear...even though I'm caught up...I still feel I missed something...Is she just unhappy with her marriage to the preacher....or is she up to something? I did see the last episode....

I also think "Vampire Bill" has lost weight since last season.....He's looking a little thin....

Soooo glad I found some True Blood fans! Jason is hot, but Eric
Mr-150x150.jpg
Hello Mr. January! If you have not read the books Fangtasia makes a calender to sell and of course Eric is Mr. January! Can't wait for Sunday's episode, the season just gets better and better. Trying to figure out the deal with Daphane now that we know she's the pig. If your interested subscribe to last bite podcast they usually discuss what happened on the show and spoilers, also www.sookiestackhouse.com.
100568e1bad5e0ff61b7d93e023ea5b30b1.jpg

What's up with the preacher's wife jumping Jason? I missed one episode a couple of weeks ago and I swear...even though I'm caught up...I still feel I missed something...Is she just unhappy with her marriage to the preacher....or is she up to something? I did see the last episode....

I also think "Vampire Bill" has lost weight since last season.....He's looking a little thin....

She's feeling more and more left out - her husband isn't sharing everything with her. In the last few episodes he has been closing her out of some secrets and activities and she's frustrated by it. I think Jason was just an opportunity to take out her frustrations. It will be interesting to see how she reacts as things move forward since I assume she doesn't know that Godric is in the basement. I'm hoping she comes over to the 'good' side.

So . . . I finally watched this week's episode last night (we had plans for Sunday night, so the DVR caught it for us)

Lots of interesting stuff!

The MaryAnn/Sam thing is getting very interesting, and Tara is getting suspicious of MaryAnn, too, I think.

Wow. Rough night for Jason, huh?

Hugo was the traitor? Didn't see that coming.

Best line of the night was from Hoyt telling Jessica he got blood scented candles: "To me they smell like soup" :rotfl2::worship::rotfl2::lmao:

I didn't get to see this weeks episode yet ... I'm out of town for work and no HBO in the hotel! But I did start reading the first book in the series and it's a fast read. Someone asked why Sookie hasn't become a vampire and Bill explains how it works:

"I would have to drain you at one sitting or over or over two or three days, to the point of death, then give you my blood."

I didn't get to see this weeks episode yet ... I'm out of town for work and no HBO in the hotel! But I did start reading the first book in the series and it's a fast read. Someone asked why Sookie hasn't become a vampire and Bill explains how it works:

Thank you!:thumbsup2

From what I gathered from the episode where Bill "makes" Jessica, in addition to draining all the blood and then letting the victim feed on the maker's blood, they must then also sleep in the ground together for a day for the process to be complete.

I think it's fascinating how different stories deal with the different mythologies surrounding this.

For instance in BBC's "Being Human" a vampire needs only to let a bitten individual drink some of their blood for them to become a vampire too. (By the way, we're really enjoying Being Human and out actor Russell Tovey is adorable and frequently naked as the werewolf:thumbsup2)

Personally, I like that the "making" process in the True Blood universe is a bit more complicated. It allows for the "V" drug trade, and it prevents a lot of random vampires. It's more deliberate, more calculated, more . . . personal.

I just watched last week's episode via On Demand ... wow. A friend sent me a few text message spoilers last week but I still enjoyed watching it Between Daphne, Hugo and Eggs blindly doing MaryAnn's dirty work ... wow. I can't wait for tomorrow night. I think I'll hold off on reading any more of the books until this season is over - the first book is close but I just don't want to confuse anything and I hear the other books are a bit different from the series.

Wow! Just WOW!

If I didn't know better I'd think that was the season finale. It had that "let's wrap up the loose ends and set up a cliffhanger" sort of a feel to it.

LOVED that Jason finally wised up about the church and came in guns a blazing (or should that be paint balls a flyin?) to save the day. And then Luke is his opposite number by walking into the nest and . . . well . . . doing some damage.

The scene with Sookie and Lorena was great!

I'm really liking Godric. And the chemestry between him and Eric is palpable. I kept wanting them to kiss!

Poor Sam. Looks like things are going to get worse for him before they get better.

And Jessica. Wow. That was an unexpected twist. Hoyt's so sweet about it, but yeah. That's not fun.

Can't wait to see next week!:woohoo:

And Jessica. Wow. That was an unexpected twist. Hoyt's so sweet about it, but yeah. That's not fun.

does it make me bad that I immediately thought what's the big deal---there are other...options:confused3

but seriously --that was an odd choice to write in. Does that mean other lady vamps are "taken care of" before they become vampire??...should we get into this discussion:rolleyes1

and how gross was Tara and Eggs devouring the heart souffle

and... AND why did the room service guy taste different??

and how gross was Tara and Eggs devouring the heart souffle

and... AND why did the room service guy taste different??

Oh, yeah. The souffle thing was a bit much.

And Barry tastes different because he's a telepath. Like Sookie.

I kept telling myself Eggs and Tara were eating some sort of strawberry pie souffle thingy. I'm really wanting the whole Mary Ann story line to finish. Not that I'm not curious to see what happens, but I'm wanting it to conclude so they can concentrate on the vamps.

I have to say that I'm totally smitten with Godric. His personality, compasion, not to mention he's just cute as hell. There has to be more to the whole relationship between him and Eric.

And Jason? Glad to see him back on the right side of things and the whole apology and hugging scene with him and Bill was the cutest. Hopefully now we can get to some more half or fully naked scenes with him.

Just sayin'.

I kept telling myself Eggs and Tara were eating some sort of strawberry pie souffle thingy. I'm really wanting the whole Mary Ann story line to finish. Not that I'm not curious to see what happens, but I'm wanting it to conclude so they can concentrate on the vamps.

I have to say that I'm totally smitten with Godric. His personality, compasion, not to mention he's just cute as hell. There has to be more to the whole relationship between him and Eric.

And Jason? Glad to see him back on the right side of things and the whole apology and hugging scene with him and Bill was the cutest. Hopefully now we can get to some more half or fully naked scenes with him.

Just sayin'.

I'm ready for some half naked scenes of Eric and Godric, too! :banana:

Yeah. We need some 'Mo Vampire Lovin' going on. I have yet to see any.

Well, there was the vampire in season one that kept the go-go boy as his "pet". The go-go boy had Hepatitis D and Sookie read his mind and mentioned it out loud, so they killed him.

But that's all that we've seen so far . . .

That Maryann sure knows how to party. :thumbsup2

I'm thinking the actor who plays Godric was Julia's daughter's love interest in Rome. Saw his bottom there (it was a cute one -- saw a WHOLE lot more of the actor who is playing the title character in The Philanthropist):rotfl2:

Did anyone watch tonight??????? I don't want to give too much away, but Vampire Eric.......holy hotness batman :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter