True Blood Season Two **Spoilers Likely**

That was good! what did you think, did you watch yet??

That was good! what did you think, did you watch yet??

bit anticlimactic for a season finale(??) but still entertaining.

Didn't take long for Andy and Jason to succumb did it :lmao:
"its Diet coke with LIME"

farewell Michelle Forbes---such fun to watch an actress have the time of her life with a role.

poor Hoyt

ERW was a bit less grating this time around as the queen--but every time I see her these days I keep thinking oh little Jessie where have you gone (if anybody out there watched Once and Again)

Wow.

Sooo glad that the Maryanne storyline is finally over and done. It was good, but it felt like it went on way too long.

No naked Jason?!?!?!? :headache:

No naked Eric?!?!?!?! :headache:

Naked Sam! :thumbsup2

It was a good episode, but not nearly as wild and intense of a ride as the one where they got out of the church and then had the nest blow up at the end. That one really FELT like a season finale.

This one, while wrapping up a lot of plot points, and setting up a cliffhanger ending, just wasn't as fun an episode.

Don't get me wrong, I still really liked it, just not as much as the end of the "Dallas" storyline stuff.

Now I'm ready for Season Three!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter