Travelocity code

I got a quote on the Cheaptickets website and it would be $450 less over my whole reservation using the "CHEAPTASTIC" code. My existing reservation is directly through the hotel website (April 18-26, 2014).

Just a little nervous to change my reservation to use the Cheaptickets website as you have to pay for the whole thing up front vs a reservation deposit only directly through the hotel.

any comments to help ease my mind?

I got a quote on the Cheaptickets website and it would be $450 less over my whole reservation using the "CHEAPTASTIC" code. My existing reservation is directly through the hotel website (April 18-26, 2014). Just a little nervous to change my reservation to use the Cheaptickets website as you have to pay for the whole thing up front vs a reservation deposit only directly through the hotel. any comments to help ease my mind?

You pay it up front but it is easily refundable back to your card if your plans change... I think you can cancel up to a week before your trip. That's worth $450 to pay now!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter