Travelocity code

jzenkow

Earning My Ears
Book through Travelocity and enter promo code "HOT12". you will receive a 12%discount. Saved me over 50 bucks a night.

Thank you so much for posting this. I just saved over $300 off an upcoming trip after comparing all other discount options including AAA and annual pass savings. This was the best deal I found. Thank you!!

Such a great tip. I could not find discounts anywhere-will save me about $250 at HRH Club Level...
I have a question though. As I am putting all the info in at Travelocity and the code, it shows the room cost and taxes. Under that is a disclaimer that the hotel can still charge you resort fees and additional items. Did you experience that? I searched around online a bit and see people that felt tricked by that. I would hate to use Travelocity, get the discount and then be unpleasantly surprised at HRH with "resort fees" or similar.

Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Kristy

Such a great tip. I could not find discounts anywhere-will save me about $250 at HRH Club Level...
I have a question though. As I am putting all the info in at Travelocity and the code, it shows the room cost and taxes. Under that is a disclaimer that the hotel can still charge you resort fees and additional items. Did you experience that? I searched around online a bit and see people that felt tricked by that. I would hate to use Travelocity, get the discount and then be unpleasantly surprised at HRH with "resort fees" or similar.

Kristy

I was worried about the same, I booked thru Travelocity last week (same HRH club) and called Universal the next day to see if they would match the rate, since the do have a best rate pledge. After getting a manager on the phone she explained that it does not apply to the universal properties. Anyway to answer your question we had a pleasant rather lengthy conversation and she assured me there were no other add on fees at the hotel. She just expressed that I compared the bottom line number to universals bottom line number. She went on to say that the only complaint they get from Travelocity customers is the fact they can't call the hotel direct for any requests or details, the only thing the can see in there system is the dates of your res and that you are in fact booked via Travelocity but can not see any details such as rate or room class. I would call them direct just to verify your res, it did put me at ease.

One other note...I noticed an even cheaper rate on another site (cheaptickets) the following day and contacted Travelocity for a price match. They did end up honoring it much to my surprise...

So my bottom Line to share if your interested (7nights HRH Club early January):
Universal Price: 2090
Travelocity Price: 1840
Price match (cheaptickets price): 1733

Needless to say were pretty happy to be saving almost 400 off the Uni Price...

Kristy

There are no resort fees there. But if you have a car you will be charge to park, so that potential charge is "covered" by them making that statement.

Thanks you guys! I had been waiting for a pin code or something to book our two nights in May... But this saved me $80 over the rack rate... Pretty good deal I think!

Looks under Loews... They were all there two hours ago
I can't find any of the Lowes hotels. When I type in the name I get no results matching. I definitely want to stay on property for our upcoming trip in Feb and the best price so far is $364/day on Lowes website. Does anyone know when they tend to list new promotions for their hotels? Everything listed currently ends 12/31/13.

I can't find any of the Lowes hotels. When I type in the name I get no results matching. I definitely want to stay on property for our upcoming trip in Feb and the best price so far is $364/day on Lowes website. Does anyone know when they tend to list new promotions for their hotels? Everything listed currently ends 12/31/13.

Lowes is the hardward super store.

Loews is the hotel.

try using Loews hotels.

I reserved Loews Royal Pacific Resort for 1 night and also got my universal ticket from travelocity, saved 100$. Thank you so much, i love this site.

Another hint to find it, if you just search for Orlando hotels, and then use the filter on the side and choose Universal Resorts... it will pull them up.

Good luck!

Cheaptickets has a code right now. It's CHEAPTASTIC and you can save 25% on the Universal hotels. Just tried my dates in Feb and the rooms at RPR came up at $141 a night.

Dont forget to book through your ebates site. This promo code works with it and offers you cash back after your trip. Every little bit adds up :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter