traveling with multiples!!

Ellen, pre-kids we stayed at the Doubletree in Port Canaveral. It was beautiful, not at all dank or over-used becuase it's probably about 5 miles down the road, instead of 1-2. It has a private beach, etc but I'm not sure about arcades as we were just there for a few hours the evening before. Free chocolate chip cookies at check-in though, always a bonus! :teeth:

Ellen, pre-kids we stayed at the Doubletree in Port Canaveral. It was beautiful, not at all dank or over-used becuase it's probably about 5 miles down the road, instead of 1-2. It has a private beach, etc but I'm not sure about arcades as we were just there for a few hours the evening before. Free chocolate chip cookies at check-in though, always a bonus! :teeth:

Tink, are you home for now? How is everything going?

Thanks - I'll look into that one.
And I see you've reached 33 weeks today - GREAT!!!:thumbsup2

welcome everyone

Tink 2020, hope you are doing well today. I had bedrest for I know how boring it can be, but so worth it

justwinne I am salso in middlesex county

We stayed at the Ron Jon b4 our cruise we really loved it. We came in about 1 the day before, and really used the facilities.

kristin I may take you up on that. I am trying to convince someone else to go with us so we dont have to get a suite

hope evryone has a great Memorial Day weekend

Tink....just checked your website to see how you are doing! Glad to hear the babies are doing marvelous and will soon be out to meet their mama. Keep up the good incubating! :rotfl: Think of all of us and post when you can! (Especially when the blessed event is over and you have 2 beautiful little girls). Thinking of you!

Karla

For anyone going to WDW this fall here is a thread you may be interested in. With the prices of taking stuff on the airlines anymore it is a great deal.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=25729355&posted=1#post25729355

Also, checking in on Tink. Wondering how she is doing and if the babies are here. Guess I will check her website for any updates. FOLLOW UP.....AWWWW Check out their website. PRECIOUS BABIES. Congrats Tink & DH! They are beautiful.

Hope everyone is doing great this summer.

Hello! I'm sorry it took so long to check in. I had so many places to pop in that I couldn't keep them straight, I apologize! :blush: I appreciate you all looking out for me!

On Monday morning, we finally welcomed Avery Jade and Elise Nicole! We came home yesterday and are all thoroughly enjoying spending time as a family! They are wonderful, beautiful babies if I do say so myself. The link in my sig has more details and a few pictures, although I'm working tomorrow to get more online.

Thanks again!

Hello! I'm sorry it took so long to check in. I had so many places to pop in that I couldn't keep them straight, I apologize! :blush: I appreciate you all looking out for me!

On Monday morning, we finally welcomed Avery Jade and Elise Nicole! We came home yesterday and are all thoroughly enjoying spending time as a family! They are wonderful, beautiful babies if I do say so myself. The link in my sig has more details and a few pictures, although I'm working tomorrow to get more online.

Thanks again!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just looked at your Web-Page and Pictures....AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! I'll let you guys know when things are a bit more up to date. I can't believe how different they look already, just getting out of that "just born", puffy, etc stage! :rotfl:

They are beautiful babies Tink. Glad you are all doing so well. I can't believe you have the time to update everything with newborns. Take care and enjoy each moment.

They are beautiful babies Tink. Glad you are all doing so well. I can't believe you have the time to update everything with newborns. Take care and enjoy each moment.

They are really pretty great babies so far! Because of their birth weight we had to have them on a strict schedule to start, so our days are nice and structured already. Of course, they are still newborns.... so they aren't totally predictable ;) But between that, and just our personalities (DH and I), we got adjusted pretty quickly. Poor DH is a bit tired, but I am actually getting infinitely more sleep than I have in MONTHS while I was pregnant! ::yes::

22.jpg
We have Identical twin 13 month old boys:) As you can see the gap in our disney trips:) Their names are Michael and Christopher.

22.jpg
We have Identical twin 13 month old boys:) As you can see the gap in our disney trips:) Their names are Michael and Christopher.

Welcome! You have very cute little boys! You are in for lots of fun filled times as they grow up!

22.jpg

OH,, MY GOSH THEY ARE TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations Tink :lovestruc :lovestruc

all the babies are so cute!!!!! makes me miss that stage :confused:

we graduated from Kindergarten last , cant believe it . It goes sooo fast

we also went to great adventure, and had sucha great time!!!! The boys are absolutely fearless, they cant wait to try the big rides now at WDW

I realized my siggy picture is so old so here are a couple of current ones
the first is me and teh kids at a communion party

and the second is from their K graduation
fleetwek.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

congratulations Tink :lovestruc :lovestruc

all the babies are so cute!!!!! makes me miss that stage :confused:

we graduated from Kindergarten last , cant believe it . It goes sooo fast

we also went to great adventure, and had sucha great time!!!! The boys are absolutely fearless, they cant wait to try the big rides now at WDW

I realized my siggy picture is so old so here are a couple of current ones
the first is me and teh kids at a communion party

and the second is from their K graduation
fleetwek.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! Aren't we all so very fortunate!!!!:hug:

Checking in on all the multiple parents to see at what age did you first take your twins?? We are debating between 17 months, 2 years or 35 months (just shy of 3, so still free!). Thanks!!

Can't decide!

Checking in on all the multiple parents to see at what age did you first take your twins?? We are debating between 17 months, 2 years or 35 months (just shy of 3, so still free!). Thanks!!

Can't decide!

I took my first child when he was 10 months old. I took my twins when they were 14 months old. They were pretty easy going at that stage and napped in the stroller. We also go during the off season, so the park was only open until 6 or 7pm. We ended up getting there at open, leaving around 4:30 or 5, going to dinner and then going back to the room to get to bed. It worked great for us and everyone had a good time. Since then, we've been 2 more times, once right after they turned 3 and again after they turned 4 (only because my sister got married at Disney World, we hadn't planned to go this year). This year we are going to Disneyland for the first time (for them, anyway, I was born in So. CA.). :cool1:

Good luck on your decision!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter