Travel Advisory - Canadian’s out of country

I don’t think the border is closing. I think flights are cancelling and routes changing and you may want to get home before there are no more flights
That would be useless then. I don’t doubt what you say, but it would be completely useless in terms of stemming the spread of this thing to restrict air only.

I don’t think the border is closing. I think flights are cancelling and routes changing and you may want to get home before there are no more flights
Considering flights to the UK in and out suspending starting Monday night. Will they close the border, yes', I think it's a good chance.

my In-laws are in Florida right now as snow birds and refusing to drive home even with us sending them info. Still sticking with April 25th as their return. We think they are crazy.

Canadians will always be allowed back into our country but whether or not they can get here is a different story.
Well, given the circumstances, maybe they shouldn’t have left. Sorry. Canceled our trip arriving today & have zero sympathy for those who chose otherwise. Trying to keep things civil though, so I’ll refrain from responding further.

Looking for opinions on this.

I have two co-workers who were in Vancouver this week at an international conference. One is returning Monday, the other not until the following Monday (staying in Vancouver). The office has not told them to self-quarantine upon their return.

Do you think that is the right or wrong decision by my office? I have no idea if they themselves plan to quarantine.

I have two co-workers who were in Vancouver this week at an international conference. One is returning Monday, the other not until the following Monday (staying in Vancouver). The office has not told them to self-quarantine upon their return.

Do you think that is the right or wrong decision by my office? I have no idea if they themselves plan to quarantine.

I think anyone using air travel should be self- quarantining no matter where they’re coming from, even if they’re flying within the same country.

my In-laws are in Florida right now as snow birds and refusing to drive home even with us sending them info. Still sticking with April 25th as their return. We think they are crazy.
Hard to say. End of April is a long ways away. As long as they dont have any medical problems. Anything Covid related probably wont be covered by insurance. Are they able to extend coverage in case borders closed or something else forces them to stay longer? So much uncertainty right now.

Honestly, prob should not be looking for answers on this forum. Health authorities would probably recommend self iso for 14 days. That seems to be the default answer these days.

Hard to say. End of April is a long ways away. As long as they dont have any medical problems. Anything Covid related probably wont be covered by insurance. Are they able to extend coverage in case borders closed or something else forces them to stay longer? So much uncertainty right now.
Make sure they have toilet paper and cans of Tim Horton's coffer

My parents are also in FL, supposed to return early April. I had some pretty harsh words for them yesterday about them not planning on returning early. I’m worried about their insurance not covering them and, even if it does now, it may run out if they can’t get back across the border (driving, so less likely, but possible). My dad has mild dementia, and he’s harder to rationalize with, but I’m surprised my mom is pushing back as hard as she is.

My parents are also in FL, supposed to return early April. I had some pretty harsh words for them yesterday about them not planning on returning early. I’m worried about their insurance not covering them and, even if it does now, it may run out if they can’t get back across the border (driving, so less likely, but possible). My dad has mild dementia, and he’s harder to rationalize with, but I’m surprised my mom is pushing back as hard as she is.
Tell them to google ‘Bilateral Interstitial Pneumonia’.

That is so scary . I wonder if all healthy issues will cease to be covered during a pandemic when your country advises you to return home . Insurance tries to make money at all costs .
prayers they rethink

QUOTE="star72232, post: 61678096, member: 476966"]
[/QUOTE]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter