Transportation from Sanford to Disney

mickie16

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever used Orlando sun transportation. We are traveling with a family with smaller kids and they don’t want to Uber because of having to bring their car seats. We usually Uber so looking for recommendations for shuttles that are not super expensive.

I have not used them but have used Gearfusion. It appears they are a little more expensive than what Orlando Sun has published on their site, but Gearfusion is very good.

Inserting my reply from a different thread below.
FL Tours is the sponsor of this subforum; they are highly reputable.
Other highly reputable options in the area include:
Ace Luxury Transportation is great
Destination MCO is wonderful
Skyline Destination Management holds the transportation contracts for the Four Seasons and the Conrad; they’re great
Mears offers luxury car service as well. I used to drive for them and they have the biggest fleet in town.

Many older threads about using Sanford airport and the challenges involved. Many use Sanford to save a few dollars on airline tickets not realizing it is much further from Disney and the added cost/availability of ground transportation often exceeds the savings on airfare. Good to check out what your options are before purchasing your airline tickets. Smaller airports typically offer fewer options and may have only limited hours of service. Have often seen others indicate limited/no availability of those online taxi services due to the added distance and infrequent use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter