Transportation from San Diego Port to Airport

lindzb22

Earning My Ears
We will be traveling on the Wonder out of San Diego and will have two young kids that require car seats. However, we will not be traveling with our own, so we need to find transportation that will provide car seats for our return to the San Diego Airport on disembarkation day. I am finding very limited options except for taking the bus. We will be staying at the Wyndham the night prior to the cruise and have considered asking them if they would allow us to take their airport shuttle. Anyone have suggestions or experiences similar to this?

San Diego local here. We don’t have kids, but I wanted to add to the above - Stay Classy is a superlative operation. We have used them for years (8+) for rides to/from LAX when going on transpacific trips (1-2 times a year) where driving home after a long flight can be dicey. Always on time, with good, polite drivers. Not the least expensive, but we have tried many and have always come back.

Taxis are plentiful & the airport is a hop skip & a jump away. We walked off and within 10 minutes of leaving the ship, we were walking into the airport.

Definitely ask the Wyndham. Even if they say no to a complimentary ride they might agree for a price that's cheaper than the DCL shuttle. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Old Town once and even though they didn't offer comp shuttles to the zoo or Seaport Village, the driver still agreed to do it for $20/way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter