Traditional Paper Layout Challenge #1

Everyone's layouts are great! It's so much fun to see what others are doing.

This isn't the most creative use of brads but here you are. There are 4 brads on the baby info box. By the way, this is my great-nephew.

033-1.jpg

Great layouts guys!!!!

Vanyel - I love that little train
DD07 - those flowers are great. Are those flourishes a stamp?

May I play? I just got introduced to eyelets, and now I :love: them! :goodvibes

IMAG0067.jpg

This was my Mother's Day gift to PinballFamily (DM). Eyelets on the Polaroid photo (you can't see the white ones that well, but they're on the opposite corners) and the ribbon on the upper photo.

IMAG0069.jpg

This is the first page I did with my Crop-A-Dile. There's a mix of red and white eyelets and brads on the corners of the lottery ticket, aquarium pass, journaling box, and Disney on Ice tickets, as well as the middle embellishment (but that was already there).

Okay, here are my attempts. I acutally pulled out the old fashioned hammer and setter for these - it was much quicker than the Crop-a-dile!

Eyelets as structure - I used them to make a pocket:

IMG_9017.jpg

Eyelets as design - in the corners of the journal box and as photo corners around the middle photo:

IMG_9016-1.jpg

Here is my LO for this challenge:

dino.jpg
I have two gem brads holding the test box on and six brads holding the edges of the pictures.

This is DS enjoying the big dinosaur the lays outside the Dinosaur ride in Animal Kingdom.
Thanks for looking! :goodvibes

So I finally got mine done. It just happens to also fit for the other challenge going on. I used brads along side the photos and on the corners of the title box. The colors didn't come out as nice in the picture as they really are.

CutiePies4.jpg

Here's a close up of the title box.

CutiePiesTitle.jpg

I love all the layouts. See eyelets and brads wasn't so hard.

Now to come up with the prize. :idea: The deadline is still a couple of days away for those of you who still want to enter. Saturday, May 15th at midnight.

Here is one page of the layout I did for DBF's 18th birthday (a year later.. whoops).

DSCN4519.jpg

There are eyelets on the cake picture, the facebook event page picture, and the bigger journaling box on the bottom. I still have to fill those in.... :surfweb:

I loved breaking out the hammer again! I have a Cropadile, but pounding away on something is really good therapy....lol.

I agree! It also was very helpful - whenever I'm working at my scrap desk, my cat likes to lay across it and mess with what I'm doing. Pounding on the desk with the hammer made him jump right off! I think the hammer will now be out at all times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter