Traditional Paper Layout Challenge #1

OK. As promised (a little late) here are some recent layouts I did with eyelets and brads. I am working on my DS's babybook. That is why so many baby layouts. By the way, that picture of me is terrible. It's that new baby look. Don't you just love that look.

Eyelets used on the journaling strips and popped with foam.
IMG_3504_edited-1.jpg

Big Eyelets used on the tags then put ribbon through.
IMG_3505_edited-1.jpg

Brads used in the corners of the title card and embelly card
IMG_3510_edited-1.jpg

Eyelets used in the title and ribbon running through them.
IMG_3511_edited-1.jpg

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Very nice pages.. I hope to be on the board tomorrow evening.. w/ eyelets... but it may be brads...it may be both.. I'm in a scrapping mood!!!

Cute pages! And an even cuter baby...lol.

I finished a page with eyelets and then another one with brads.

What is the best way to post pics here? I have a photobucket account, but how do I post pics directly here instead of the link?

TIA!

You can post pictures directly here by going to the photo you have uploaded to photoibucket and then copying the image code under the picture and pasting it to your post. If you click on the copy image and choose copy then it copies the image code. That is the easiest way.

Rebecca

DisneyNut- those are great pages. and your kids are beautiful!
thanks for sharing those pages with us.

The pages are great - love those baby and kid layouts! I use brads all the time so I'll be working on something this weekend to post. Thanks for the variation on the rules!

This was actually easier once I got down there and decided to stop worrying about it...
Here are my 2 entries... just because I didn't realize the other one had one until it was going on the page and I got a "duh moment!"
Swap set (4 eyelets on title):
100_7801-1.jpg

My jbox (4 eyelets on jbox) w/ swap set:
100_7802-1.jpg

Cute Pages Nancy! I love the title...great idea for all those autographs from Camp Mickey-Minnie.

Hi All ....... okay, I'm soooo NOT entering this challenge .... because I've NEVER used an eyelet or a brad in anything I've ever done! :upsidedow I have looked @ them in the store & stood there thinking "these are cute! I wonder what in the world you do with them???" :confused3 I figure I'll lurk around this challenge & find out! :thumbsup2

Gorgeous pages so far! I wanna see more!!! :flower3:

(P.S. What's a swap?)

Hi All ....... okay, I'm soooo NOT entering this challenge .... because I've NEVER used an eyelet or a brad in anything I've ever done! :upsidedow I have looked @ them in the store & stood there thinking "these are cute! I wonder what in the world you do with them???" :confused3 I figure I'll lurk around this challenge & find out! :thumbsup2

Gorgeous pages so far! I wanna see more!!! :flower3:

(P.S. What's a swap?)

ONe of the fun things about the challenges is trying new things ;) Why not pick up a package of brads and give it a try. They can really add to a page and there are such cool ones out there. And who know, maybe you'll become a "brad" addict!

I'm hoping to get something done today and post it before the end of the weekend.

Check out the swap board for info on the swaps. I don't do them much but have enjoyed the few I did participate in. I tried writing an explaination but it got to long and didn't make much sense - someone more involved in swapping will jump in soon and give you more info.

A swap is where you make a number of the same thing and then send them to someone and get back yours and a number of things made by others. We do various swaps from things like embellishments, cards, items that match Disney characters and attractions, colors.

Every swap will have guidleines of what you should make and how many of them to make. Basically once you have swap items you can easily add your pictures and you have a page finished. Sometimes we do full page swaps where all you add to the page is pictures and journalling- all the elements and embellishing are done by the person making the item for swap.

Rebecca

disneydarling - those are wonderful! I love the eyelets in the flowers - I use brads in them all the time but never think of pulling out the eyelets. I may lift that if you don't mind!

I used eyelets on a layout last night, but they were for function/structure, not design, so I'm planning on doing another one tonight to use them in a fun way. I'll post photos of both when I finish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter