Traditional Paper Layout Challenge #1

I decided to keep using eyelets/snaps. I want to use these up more than the brads. I love brads and use them on everything. Eyelets...hardly ever..

DSC01263.jpg

Nice layouts everyone - gives me some ideas!

enjoying the LO's ......:goodvibes
still haven't used eyelets or brads ..... maybe one day .....

Thanks for the info on Swaps too! :thumbsup2 That sounds like LOADS of fun!!! I'll have to go look around and them. :surfweb:

Great job on all of these layouts everyone. I have gotten some good ideas. I have used brads, but never eyelets, after this thread I will have to give them a try. :yay:

Cannot wait to see the winner tomorrow! :goodvibes

Hey everyone!!! Sorry this is late, but I was at CKC this weekend and things sort of got away from me.

Anyway, great layouts everyone. I love all the eyelets and brads. OK. The winner is..........

ColleenG!!!! Congratulations. :cool1::cool1:

PM me your address and I will send off your prize.

Can't wait to see what the next challenge is going to be!

This was a lot of productive fun!

Congrats Colleen.

I did get my page done with eyelets. hopefully for the next one I can figure out how to post pictures.

If you upload to photobucket it is a breeze..
you highlight the code in the box, copy and paste it on to the post for the thread here..
it's a snap...

If you have time try it out here and definitely on the next challenge! Would love to see what you came up with!!!

Thanks everyone! I'll have to come up with an idea for the next challenge. I'll get it up later tonight.

I just noticed this new challenge yesterday and took time today to look at the completed pages. I love them all. What a great idea for a challenge. I'll have to look at the new one and see if I can do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter