• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Trading:Tron Table & 2 Chairs, Bling magic & more Updated 2/12

1k spree for castle pin :)

1K for the dreams castle pin? Sorry I'm going to have to pass. It was only released by random during the Ebay dreams month which you could only win 1 item per day using your Ebay account.

1K for the dreams castle pin? Sorry I'm going to have to pass. It was only released by random during the Ebay dreams month which you could only win 1 item per day using your Ebay account.
how many credits would u like for it?

Aislynne- I will think about it a little while and I'll let you know what I may be looking for it. :) Just wanted to let you know I didn't forget :)

I have the following for trade

1x Magician Top (boys only)

10x Magician Table
MainStreetMagicShopTable.jpg

I am interested in the following items:

explorers suitcase
50th pin
Space mountain ride pin
Halloween Pumpkin Pin
Port Orleans French Quarter pin

I have the following for trade

1x Magician Top (boys only)

10x Magician Table
MainStreetMagicShopTable.jpg

I am interested in the following items:

I'm sorry, I didn't explain very well. I was interested in the box tables (not sure what they are called but will change when i find out) not the magic hat tables. Also at the moment i'm interested in the girls outfit at the moment.

did u figure out how much you needed for castle pin yet? :)

Hi Aislynne-

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. For a rough estimate i'd say around 10K credits, if not possibly more. I know it seems high, but it was a random prize in the ebay sweepstakes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter