Trading:Tron Table & 2 Chairs, Bling magic & more Updated 2/12

ash410

I Define the word Random! - You New Dum Dum, You G
I have the Following for trade. Looking for fair trades :) I am more than happy to try to make both sides happy, but if I feel that I am unsure of the trade, I won't trade. If I agree to trade with you, I will keep that.

Please keep checking for updates, I'll highlight my new items as they appread, and will delete items as they are traded away. :)

Please be kind to me and others posting on the boards. If you feel i've forgotten about our trade just kindly let me know and i'd be more than happy to find a time to meet up.

:wizard:
Looking for:
Magic Curtain x8
Magic Tables x20 (not magic hat tables, the boxes)
1 Magic outfit
1 Full Red Cheer Outfit
1 Black Baseball hat
Levetation Magic
Credits
Inferno Magic
Pirate Quest

Trading: (keep checking for updates)

Furniture:
Tron Table & 2 Chairs
Tiki wall blue
Tiki Idol Yellow
Tron Tank seat yellow
Well Chair
explorers suitcase
first down marker
football randomizer
green pennypress
Green Turnstyle
Blue Glass slipper (still being sold I believe)
Pirate Turret x7
Pirate Wall Plain x5
Pirate wall w/cannon x3

Pins:
50th pin
Bling Magic
Dreams castle Pin
07 valentines day pin
07 fooball pin
St. Patricks Day 06 pin
WDW animal kingdom lodge pin
space mountain sign pin
Space mountain ride pin
HKDL Hotel pin 2
Davy Jones Key pin
Halloween Pumpkin Pin
Koro Tiki Pin
Port Orleans French Quarter pin
Crush and Gusher water park pin
Ice Gator Water park pin

Clothing:
cowboy pants
red santa hat
green santa hat
super suit
tron suit
mal hat
feather hat
cowboy shirt w/o vest red
explorers shirt with camera yellow
exploeres shirt w/o camera yellow
jafar hat
jester hat
native american boots
Pirate pants (girls)
blue princess outfit
crown silver
Pirate Hat

Woot! another thread by Ash:)
The Last one was hit for me :rotfl2:

I'm now looking for the Teleport Magic pin:)
I can offer a Confetti Magic Pin- I'm not sure if this is good so I would kindly like to know your thoughts and an amount you're looking for that, if my offer does not work for you:)

Please and Thank you!
:hug: -Pirate

Woot! another thread by Ash:)
The Last one was hit for me :rotfl2:

I'm now looking for the Teleport Magic pin:)
I can offer a Confetti Magic Pin- I'm not sure if this is good so I would kindly like to know your thoughts and an amount you're looking for that, if my offer does not work for you:)

Please and Thank you!
:hug: -Pirate

Pirate- I am going to have to pass at the moment. This is why: I feel that because teleport was only avaliable at the parks through a quest, and have been retired for over a year, i'm going to price it around 20-30K. Just because not many people seem to be trading them, and they have been retired for so long. Please let me know what you think.

I'll offer a magic table for the black beret.......

Trishqtpi- when the black beret was out it sold for 1K each, so i'm looking for around 2K for them. So I will have to pass for now.

Pirate- I am going to have to pass at the moment. This is why: I feel that because teleport was only avaliable at the parks through a quest, and have been retired for over a year, i'm going to price it around 20-30K. Just because not many people seem to be trading them, and they have been retired for so long. Please let me know what you think.

Oh sure I understand ans thank you for responding.:) I thought you knew by now I'm awfu in putting prizes on items:lmao:
I can still trade 1* confetti and 1* Bat which is a 20K total if you're interested in getting other items on sale LMK and I can work out with my credits.

Thanks!
-Pirate

Pirate- Thanks for your offer, I'm going to ponder over it for a day, if you feel i've forgot about you please feel free to send me a PM to remind me ;)

hi ash the magic items are finally out so i can finally trade wit ya...meh likey:
teleport magic
kali couch
bling magic
storm magic

ive got bat magic and i can do some sprees for items, LMK

Hi Potato - for the moment i'm thinking over a teleport offer from pirate. for the kali couch, bling and storm magic did you have an offer? I do have bat on my wants, but i don't know if i'll trade for it just yet, as i'm mostly interested in the new new stuff like magic items. Let me know what you're thinking, what you'd offer for each, etc. :) thanks

well i think ill just go with the prices you asked in sprees last time-6k for kali, 7k for each kelloggs magic.

Pirate- Thanks for your offer, I'm going to ponder over it for a day, if you feel i've forgot about you please feel free to send me a PM to remind me ;)

Okay :) there's no rush you take your time on deciding as I am building up my credits again so there's no rush. I can change bat magic for confetti as in 2x confetti magics for the teleport or some magic tables is that interest you more also I can wait to see for new items that come out and possably get you those instead if you like that more:)

:hug: Thanks!
-Pirate

offer 1 Confetti magic and 2 magic tables for Gold edition chair, gold turnstyle, & 50th lamp

Thank you goldengourd for your offer. I will think it over and let you know soon. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter