Trading SOME *RARE* I Own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Inferno I offer 30 more days of putting up with all your....... crap!

EVEN BETTER, for green flips I offer my trust, my frindship, my time, and my help, oh yea I remember I already gave you all that stuff I WANT IT BACK!

ps. no we are not related lol (who ever started that rumor)

Emm, I think he's gone.
Nope, no offer, just wanted to say that.
And yep, Bubble. Once you lose someone's trust, its extremely difficult to earn it back. Will an apology work? We'll just have to wait and see..

For all of it except the flips, which I obviously do not need, I offer 10 pairs of green flips, and 3 red rockers, and 2 flying carpet magic pins. I will only put my flips, rockets and magic carpet pins in the final trade window. But you can trust me.

I have not read through this thread yet, but I am going to guess by the fact I have more than 1 PM and it has 5 pages it should be closed.

I am going to encourage the OP to create this post again if he wishes. I do want to remind people, that no DIS rules were broken by this person.

Personal opinons aside, if you dont trust a person, then dont trade with them. Personal attacks are not permitted any where on the DIS and we all need to abide by those rules.

Game over.

ETA: If this person decides to create another thread, I expect all rules of our boards and trades will be followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter