• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Trading lots of stuff for credits via Quest Machine!

Hi I just wanted to know the details for the exchange of the item i won please PM me to let me know thanks so much

Hi I got your PM but for some reason it wont let me reply... so I will tell you here. For our trade I am just getting off of VMK right now and will not be on again today and tomorrow will be gone all day at the beach so for me friday would work best for us to carry out the trade we have agreed upon... Well thanks a lot for everything please PM me with any further details. :yay:

x2 2006 Burning Village Pins 4K each
x1 Teleport Magic 6K each
x1 Adventureland Quest Pins 2K each

I'd like to offer 20k for all of the above.
Thank you for considering, let me know! :thumbsup2

x2 2006 Burning Village Pins 4K each
x1 Teleport Magic 6K each
x1 Adventureland Quest Pins 2K each

I'd like to offer 20k for all of the above.
Thank you for considering, let me know! :thumbsup2

Okay one day to see if anyone out bids you :)

Thank you for the trade SuperTina/NuevoEnVmk!

well i am on right now for pick up if you are available but if not we wont be able to do it today... I know you will understand but I am leaving shortly to go to DLR! so thanks for being so helpful and patient

Hi if you are available I can do the trade right now or as soon as i speak to you... please let me know... Thank you very much.

Hi i still cant pm you but I am getting all of your messages so please let me know how to find you and if there is anything special i need to know about the quest

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter