• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Trading lots of stuff for credits via Quest Machine!

Ok so the suit I understand.. But GeeWiz I am offering almost what you are asking for the pins..

And I'd add an additional 3 grand to the space suit offer to bring it up to 13,000...

I am sorry if you don't think its fair, but those are the prices I set depending on how many of the item I have and what I think is fair. I don't have a lot of those items, so the prices are a little higher than normal.

Sorry, I don't like 13K for space suit either. In about a week, if nobody offers, I will lower the prices.

Offers withdrawn.. I am by no means rude to anyone.. Ever! I am one of the kindest ppl on vmk ( in my opinion and in the opinion of any person I've traded with.. ) I'm all good on what I have, I don't need a thing.. Thank you for your time

Offers withdrawn.. I am by no means rude to anyone.. Ever! I am one of the kindest ppl on vmk ( in my opinion and in the opinion of any person I've traded with.. ) I'm all good on what I have, I don't need a thing.. Thank you for your time

Okay then. :)

------------------------

Thank you for a nice and easy trade, Sparkle_Cherry! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter