Trading Layouts Swap **CLOSED Send layouts by September 14**

Someone will be getting photos of my boys & nieces getting ready for the Pirate Cruise at the Grand Floridian.

I'm going to have to be strong willed and sit this one out, this time. I'm afraid that I wouldn't finish on time. I don't want to hold anyone up.

I'm thinking I'll send some old soccer pics -- can't finish DD's 4 year old book and she's 7!!!! I am happy that I'll likely get to do Disney pages for someone. Those are always my favorite.

I'm going to have to be strong willed and sit this one out, this time. I'm afraid that I wouldn't finish on time. I don't want to hold anyone up.

If you would like to join we can work with you and get you the pictures early. :)

If you would like to join we can work with you and get you the pictures early. :)

Okay, I'll join, if someone would want to just email me photos. I can print them, and I can email mine, or mail them.

Thanks. I'll PM you in a few minutes.

Great got you down. :)

I should have asked that with my questions, if you would rather E-Mail or postal mail pictures. I know several people have said they would, so if you would rather E-Mail post here on the thread and I will try to pair up that way. I will be postal mailing mine.
Most people are sending Disney pictures and want 12x12 layouts. :)

I would likek to email mine but I don't know what they will be yet.

I would rather email mine but can do either. Although i don't have them printed at the moment.

Rebecca

My printer stinks at printing real photos. It's great for clipart, but not people.
I use shutterfly for my printing, so I'm not sure I want to wait for someone else's photos to come back from them after emailing. And I'm not sure about pixal strength and all that. I'd rather have someone's photos in my hands to begin with.

I am flexible..I have an excellent printer so I can receive the photos by email. I am going to email my photos to myself and print them out to make sure that my photos are acceptable for printing that way.

My printer is not good enough for photo printing so i will be posting photos - I'll be doing it by the end of next week to make sure you get everything on time, as I'm going on holiday in a couple of weeks.

I'll be sending someone pics of my boys on holiday in 2004 - yes, i'm still behind! - but they're not Disney, they're Isle of Wight (noe THERE'S a challenge for you! First, find out where it is :rotfl: )

Mine also wil be going postal as I don't have a decent printer for pictures.

I'm figuring I'll do Disney pics of some nature. I will be sending actual photos as I would hate for somebody to have to get mine developed. Also, I am afraid that photos that are emailed would not print at very high quality. I know my email won't accept large files so I would have to take a picture at reduced quality and then it wouldn't print well.

I'm still deciding on pictures but I'm PMing now anyway. BTW, when I say I will do baby pics, it can be either boy or girl.

TIA!

I'll email as I just send them to Target or Kodak and print them. I have a photo printer, but I don't use it much.

Okay, I hope I haven't made this to confusing with all of the questions. I think I will pair up those who want to E-Mail together and those who want to postal mail. I guess if I do this again that is the only question I should ask. ;) For those of you who want to E-Mail pictures I will send you your partners name and you can pm them to get their E-Mail so it won't have to go through me again. (I wish I would have thought this out better). Almost everyone is sending Disney pictures and want 12x12 layouts, so that is what most of you will get. :)

Thank you all for joining. :)

Tiggermei and Lewdyan are the only addresses I don't have. Send them to me or let me know if you want to E-Mail pictures. It doesn't matter if you know what pictures you will be sending or not. :)

I will be postal mailing mine because I already have them printed, but I could also print the photos I receive if need be.

I can email my pics and print those of my "buddy" if it is easier ;)

I can do either way postal or emailing. Emailing may be better since I want to send pictures of my trip and I won't get back until the 13th so I will be close to the mail by date but either way works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter