Trading Layouts Swap **CLOSED Send layouts by September 14**

momx3boys

Mouseketeer<br><font color=deeppink>I got to the p
This swap is a partner swap, you will be paired up with someone, swap pictures and then make them a 2 page layout. Very easy and fun! For an added twist when you mail your pictures to your partner include one embellishment for them to use on your pages.

*You will mail your partner 6-8 pictures for them to use. Please do not send pictures that you can not replace, I would hate for something to happen to them and you not be able to replace them.
*You may use all of the pictures or some of them. Please include a note with your pictures if you don't want your partner to crop them.
*Include a note with any journaling you would like added or tell your partner to leave you a place for journaling.

Please have your pictures to your partner by August 17 and layouts back to your partner by September 14. Hopefully this is plenty of time, you can mail them early. :)

Okay, after you sign up here send me a pm with your
*name and address
*whether or not you will mail international
*what kind of pictures you will send
*what kind of pictures you would like to scrap
*what size you want your layouts
I will do my best to accomodate when pairing up. I may give you a partner to scrap pictures for and have a different person scrap yours in order for this to work out. Please have all pms to me by Thursday and I will have partners posted Friday. I hope this makes sense. Please ask any questions you may have. :)

Amy

Participants
*You have sent layouts to your partner

Momx3boys- MazdaUK*
MazdaUK- New England Eeyore*
Rlovew- SusieStone*
KatDisney- FAnnf
Mickster- AlexWyattMommy*
TPCShauna- Tiggermei*
Bearbear- TPCShauna*
Patchchild- 123SA*
SusieStone- Rlovew*
123SA- Patchchild*
New England Eeyore- Momx3boys*
Missesdisney- JennyL*
JennyL- MissesDisney*
AlexWyattMommy- Mickster*
PigletsPal- Bearbear*
Tiggermei- PigletsPal*
FAnnf- KatDisney

The name with yours is whose pictures you will be doing. :)

RECEIVED THEIR LAYOUTS

AlexWyattMommy
123SA
Bearbear
Patchchild
Mickster
PigletsPal
MazdaUK
TPCShauna
New England Eeyore
MissesDisney
JennyL
Momx3boys
Tiggermei
SusieStone
Rlovew

I'm in. Happy to mail international - when do I not :rotfl: Sending PM

Please add me to the list as well ;) I will send the PM when I get home this evening

This is tempting but I am scared to scrap for someone else.

This is tempting but I am scared to scrap for someone else.

Aw, don't be scared it will be fun. :) I know what you mean I'm a little nervous when I send in my swap pieces, that they aren't as good as others. But it is always fun.

Susie - Your stuff is amazing! Any page you did would look better than my own by far. I would LOVE to be your buddy!

I'd like to participate but I would prefer not to send an embellishment with my pictures as I would hate for someone to feel locked in to what I send. Is that OK?

I would love to do this. I will have to have a fast turn around time. I will be able to do it. I will be leaving on Sept 1 for Disney. Count me in.

Have everyone down.

Shauna and anyone else, you don't have to send an embellishment. Just thought it would be a fun twist and several people suggested it. :)

Are you kidding your work is gorgeous. I would be honored for you to scrap a page for me.

Rebecca

Susie - Your stuff is amazing! Any page you did would look better than my own by far. I would LOVE to be your buddy!

I'd like to participate but I would prefer not to send an embellishment with my pictures as I would hate for someone to feel locked in to what I send. Is that OK?

Thank you so much.........

Got you all down. Send the pms whenever you decide on your pictures. :)

Alright...you've twisted my arm. I'm in. Now of course I am terrified to scrap for someone else as my books pre-swap addiction were pics slapped on mat stacks with some stickers! Of course now that I have swap stuff and new tools I'm sure I can do something cool. This will be fun to work with someone else's pictures.

Maria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter